Relationships fail because you weren't ready to begin with - Here's why

Long term relationships are going to have ups and downs, time lapses, people change.......The relationship is started with a chemical in your brain that let's you know it time to pro-create, after the chemical slowly recedes, all that is left is the the battling bickersons....

I'm not a proponent of long term relationships.

But I'm in one, so I make the best of it.

oh well I guess it's just not that bad.. yet...

If you can't be proactive in making you happy by helping yourself without relying on you significant other it will end. Period.
i dont think u get it but thats ok :)

Oh yes I do. Nice try

Nope, I don't rely on my significant other to make me happy.
I think it's the other way around.....

Either way will kill the relationship.

oh well I guess it's just not that bad.. yet...

If you can't be proactive in making you happy by helping yourself without relying on you significant other it will end. Period.

Oh yes I do. Nice try

A relationship can go on and already be dead.

Oh yes I do. Nice try

As friends. However, it's self destructive to you to stay in it and live with that person in that situation. Better off living alone and so is he.

Oh yes I do. Nice try

As friends. However, it's self destructive to you to stay in it and live with that person in that situation. Better off living alone and so is he.

I don't disagree. He's wasting his life (he's much more miserable than I am) - I can go out and do things for God - but I'm at a crossroads. We'll just have to wait and see.

Oh yes I do. Nice try

I don't disagree. He's wasting his life (he's much more miserable than I am) - I can go out and do things for God - but I'm at a crossroads. We'll just have to wait and see.

God is more important. Kick his ass out.

There are circumstances I just can not share. Time to move on to another person/topic...

There are circumstances I just can not share. Time to move on to another person/topic...

You can always share it. By no means does it have to be here.

Nobody is ever stuck. Are there huge consequences sometimes like abuse, risk of death, security yes there is sometimes. However, everybody should fight for what's right and for their happiness for their entire lives no matter what.

If you aren't happy that's on you. If you are in a relationship and your significant other says he's not happy work with him if you think he'd be better off alone or finding someone who can make him happy tell him and end it.

Bonzi this topic is staying but we will talk more general and not about you.

Tried it did not end well.
I'm not miserable, it's all good. Thanks for your advice :)

Forum List

Back