relations with deep pockets

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Both my older bro and sis most likely worth millions

nice to have to fall back on in tough times

A "fall back"? You mean like when they die and (you hope) they leave you something that is not otherwise yours?

talking more about borrowing-and-lending type of stuff

they are only a few years older than myself and why would I want their demise anyway - I love them ..............

A "fall back"? You mean like when they die and (you hope) they leave you something that is not otherwise yours?

talking more about borrowing-and-lending type of stuff

they are only a few years older than myself and why would I want their demise anyway - I love them ..............

Ok. Nuff sed.

My bro and sis arent financial institutions - family should be enough collateralllllllllll

I would help them out without a seconds thought if the shoe was on the other foot.

Last edited:
hit a nerve ?????????????

In a way, yes.

My siblings and I are equal shareholders in our business and have borrowed funds from my younger brother in the past for aquisition purposes.

But it was a business proposition, not a personal one.

Again, you better have collateral, otherwise you're just a vulture.

My bro and sis arent financial institutions - family should be enough collateralllllllllll

I would help them out without a seconds thought if the shoe was on the other foot.

And that's what it's all about. :thup:

Put your left foot in, put your left foot out. Do the hoky-poky and you turn youself around...

Last edited:
As I recall, we borrowed a total of $80k from my brother over the years. Paid it back with interest.
Not a huge sum but the investments reaped ten-fold.

If my brother died tomorrow, I'd get $400k in my lap.

If I die tomorrow, I die tomorrow. And I'd rather that day over the mourning of my sibling.

Been there, done that, don't want to go back. For any amount.

young women are all over me..... eye contact, smiles ect .........................

not a lie

not sure why

better when I was 19 and I never got that sort of stuff

Last edited:
Well, sure. What's wrong with that?

BTW in two years you ain't repped me once.

What the h*ll? ... and who have you been repping Mr. H, and forgetting all about me, the newest newbie rep whore? And I've been such a good girl, repping everybody left and right, starting threads and putting up "how to" posts...

* sniff *

Oh, my feewings is hurt...

I think I might just cwy...

* sniff * * sniff*

See how bwave I'm twying to be??? :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

-- Paravani

Last edited:

Forum List

Back