Rejoice over Birth Of New America

America is the most powerful country in the world. We are the example of a free republic, and people are beating down our doors to get here.

We aren't in the ashes. Drop the defeatist, "America is so awful" attitude. It's like hearing the rich kid whine about not having enough shoes.

You guys told us to wait and see in 2000, and now we see, you suck.

We told you to shut the fuck up and sit down...

Amnesty? Fuck no! How about a database that will make sure that people are giving proper proof of citizenship before they can work for your company.

ROFLMNAO... WHY? You people just elected a person which you didn't even BOTHER to establish was constitutionally qualified to BE President; an incontestable FACT which pretty well establishes left-thinkers and their comrade Centrists as being unconcerned with the whole sovereignty thing.

We need to put business owners in prison if we find they are purposely hiring illegals.

I'll go along with that if you agree that we should put VOTERS in prison where they failed to uphold their moral obligation to be certain that those they advocate for high office are BORN IN THE UNITED STATES.

Obama's plan is nothing like Bush's plan
Yeah, I've heard the same thing...

Texas - Halliburton, the oil services company formerly headed by Vice-President Dick Cheney, is moving its headquarters from Texas to Dubai to reduce its US tax burden.

LOL... So what? When I started my fiber-analysis company, you might be surprised to learn that I moved TO WHERE THE FIBER WAS and THAT covers the logistical facet of your position...

Now we'll speak to the inspiration facet wherein you claim that Halliburton moved its HQ to lower it's tax liability; now are you suggesting that the US lower the Tax liability of corporations headquartered in the US who service products and services largely secured, processed and delivered overseas...? A suggestion which would reasonably reduce the incentive to move their headquarter operations overseas...

OR

Are you suggesting that the US should use force to prevent such companies from moving off-shore, where every potential incentive would otherwise reasonably suggest doing so? A suggestion which would be a CLASSIC, albeit, erroneous knee-jerk reaction born in the desperate attempt to avoid facing the unsettling reality, that your most closely held feelings result in the exact opposite of what you hoped they were produce...

Please, be as specific as you're intellectual limitations provide...

Super...

No party is to blame for the recession?

I agree, that is absurd...

But while the Democrat Party is to blame, responsibility for advancing certain economic policy failures is more a function of IDEOLOGY than Party...

If you study history, specifically the Guilded Age & Great Depression, you may not be so naive to think that no party is to blame.

Well, that's not true... The early 20th century advancement of 'Progressive liberalism,' OKA: Fascism, or the Advocacy of Social Science... provided the US with all of the tools to produce catastrophic economic effects... Wilson (The first
President) gave us the Federal Reserve... specifically to PREVENT economic recessions and those severe recessions which we've since come to know as "DEPRESSIONS"... which it and other wonderfully PROGRESSIVE POLICY summarily managed to cause in only two decades... and has since provided us with half a dozen semi-severe recessions SINCE...

The GOP benefited from Bushanomics for 7 full years.

I'm going to directly and unambiguously challenge you to define "Bushanomics" for the purposes of proving you have absolutely NO idea of that which "Bushanomics" might consist and to further discredit your position that the GOP benefited from such...

I actually think they are benefiting from whats going on right now too. They're getting bailed out, they're lowing wages, they're cutting staff, etc.

Ahh... yes; "they" (The ethereal boogeyman otherwise known as "The Rich") are benefiting by cutting their employee base... employees which they exploit to produce profits (the evil product of greed).

Huh... But I wonder... How does cutting their exploited profit producers benefit those who seek profits?

No wonder Unions catch on. The Robber barons are back!!!
[/QUOTE]

Ahh... YES! The collective bargainers who FORCE those etheral greedy profit seekers from cutting their profit producers...

ROFLMNAO... When ya get a chance, I'm going to need you to explain how the greedy would benefit from cutting those they exploit to gain profits and just how the Unions forcing the robber barrons from cutting wages will help the exploited who find themselves unemployed because the robber barons close their companies, DUE TO A COLLAPSE IN THE MARKETS WHICH MANIFESTED FROM LEFTIST POLICY; A collapse for which the left hopes to escape responsibility by once again revising history, by naming that policy "Bush-a-nomics."

Of course, they've renamed ALL OF THE CATASTROPHIC POLICY THEY'VE ADVANCED TO CAUSE, WW1, The Great Depression, WW2, the Korean and Vietnamese wars, the invasion and brutal occupation of Afghanistan, thus etc... so we can be sure that they'll do the same the next leftist induced economic catastrophe.

So... if you had hoped to just blurt out a few clichés and score some points... you failed. Now would you care to attempt to support the aforementioned failures and fail some more?

Last edited:
I liked the old America. Freedom. moral values. humility. self government

It may not be perfect all the time. But it was a good system.

Unfortunately it seems I have to say John Edwards was right. There really are two Americas. The free one and the bloated massive one.

10% of the people control 96% of the wealth in this country. It is the highest disparity of wealth in the Western world.

Yes, there really are two Americas.

Congratulations to Barack Obama, the first ever African-American president of the United States. The incoming inauguration, named as the new birth of freedom, will mark the beginning of world peace and democracy.
Also, the world is hoping for Obama to become an able and intelligent president who will rescue America and the world from the disastrous economic crisis.
Lastly, the traditional alliance system of the United States established during the past 50 years, including the ROK-US alliance, will greatly benefit from the new president who values the international system.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I liked the old America. Freedom. moral values. humility. self government

It may not be perfect all the time. But it was a good system.

Unfortunately it seems I have to say John Edwards was right. There really are two Americas. The free one and the bloated massive one.

10% of the people control 96% of the wealth in this country. It is the highest disparity of wealth in the Western world.

Yes, there really are two Americas.

Now would that be the same nation where the 'poor' are said to be the fattest human beings on earth? The same poor who enjoy more airconditioned square footage at home than any other poor on earth? The same poor who are driving cars that most of the world's poor do not even dream of driving?

ROFL... But I understand what you're feelin' Chris... That just ain't fair, is it Chris?

Forum List

Back