reintroduction

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
I am not new to this board, but as I see alot of monikers that I do not recognise, I decided to pop in here reintroduce myself. I am onthefence. I chose this handle due to the fact that liberals call me conservative and conservatives call me "librull". I am actually a right leaning moderate. I haven't had any time for the board due to my recent graduation from law school and studing my ass for the bar. But now that I have embarked on my career as a civil servant, I should have at least some time to devote to this community. I look forward to getting to know those new faces that I have spotted.

I am not new to this board, but as I see alot of monikers that I do not recognise, I decided to pop in here reintroduce myself. I am onthefence. I chose this handle due to the fact that liberals call me conservative and conservatives call me "librull". I am actually a right leaning moderate. I haven't had any time for the board due to my recent graduation from law school and studing my ass for the bar. But now that I have embarked on my career as a civil servant, I should have at least some time to devote to this community. I look forward to getting to know those new faces that I have spotted.

Congrats on your graduation and welcome back.

Forum List

Back