reintroduction in the less than hall of fame

misterflew

Sep 19, 2009
Buenos Aires Everyone;

Ol Mister Flew been living in a shoe. The comfortable orthotic kind. Had something exciting happen to me the other day, went out, stopped at a light, saw me a bird in flight. Not too much else to report. Some snow taken over in the mountain tops of high places. Me, just waiting on that next exciting wild bird.

Been thinking the birds can just fly fly away, and me, I just walk in my orthotics. When those wear down don't know what I'll do, company left town months ago to open shop somewhere else.

Got me some new bills. I'm not talking birds now, the money kind with new faces and verbs on them. Anyone seen the new money? I'd settle for the old but prefer the new stuff, looks and smells better than even me sometimes.

Adopted me a nice cat from a shelter to go with my dog. They pal around and have gotten good at food prep. de garbage can in the kitchen. I come back from a leisure stroll and find a bunch a trash on the floor. Their attempt to make me a meal.

To all a good night, gotta take flight ....okay one recipe more.

lettuce El Gardenia de Peas

Buy some lettuce, do not confuse with cabbage (looks same tastes different)
get fancy peas, the ones still in the case (looks long in the produce area and peas are inside). toss some lettuce with fancy peas, add 10 to 12 nuts your choice, same with dried bread (fancy name croutons). Add some cheese, real cheese is better for you than Valveeta. Maybe a few pieces of something like simmered tofu in an organic plum sauce, and that's my own salad gardenia from my very own garden. I don't let cats in the garden usually, but if they want to come for a visit I don't get too upset about it. A little real lemon peels keeps em from staying too long, they don't like the smell, natural fence that way.

Peace

Mister Flew

Buenos Aires Everyone;

Ol Mister Flew been living in a shoe. The comfortable orthotic kind. Had something exciting happen to me the other day, went out, stopped at a light, saw me a bird in flight. Not too much else to report. Some snow taken over in the mountain tops of high places. Me, just waiting on that next exciting wild bird.

Been thinking the birds can just fly fly away, and me, I just walk in my orthotics. When those wear down don't know what I'll do, company left town months ago to open shop somewhere else.

Got me some new bills. I'm not talking birds now, the money kind with new faces and verbs on them. Anyone seen the new money? I'd settle for the old but prefer the new stuff, looks and smells better than even me sometimes.

Adopted me a nice cat from a shelter to go with my dog. They pal around and have gotten good at food prep. de garbage can in the kitchen. I come back from a leisure stroll and find a bunch a trash on the floor. Their attempt to make me a meal.

get fancy peas, the ones still in the case (looks long in the produce area and peas are inside). toss some lettuce with fancy peas, add 10 to 12 nuts your choice, same with dried bread (fancy name croutons). Add some cheese, real cheese is better for you than Valveeta. Maybe a few pieces of something like simmered tofu in an organic plum sauce, and that's my own salad gardenia from my very own garden. I don't let cats in the garden usually, but if they want to come for a visit I don't get too upset about it. A little real lemon peels keeps em from staying too long, they don't like the smell, natural fence that way.

Peace

Mister Flew

lightning.jpg

Buenos Aires Everyone;

Peace

Mister Flew

lightning.jpg
I think he's tryin' to say...."I just came into some really good shit!"

I just can't determine whether he's swallowin', inhalin' or injectin'! Odds are, it's acidic.

Forum List

Back