Reinstate The Glass Steagall Act

Something tells me you have a specific soap box you bring with you. Can't seem to put my finger on it though.........

Oh and what happened to the glass seagull? Why does it need reinstating? Did it poop silica on too many beach goers?

So excited that you want to reinstate The Glass Steagall Act? Does this mean you're going to try and resurrect all the old and dead threads here?

If so, fuck off.

:razz:

Please everyone look up The Glass Steagall Act that President Clinton repealed in 1999 that was in place to protect us for 70 years from all the corruption in the financial market! We need to bring this back to stop the theft of our money being put in pockets of the 1%!!

Please everyone look up The Glass Steagall Act that President Clinton repealed in 1999 that was in place to protect us for 70 years from all the corruption in the financial market! We need to bring this back to stop the theft of our money being put in pockets of the 1%!!

Maybe if you were a little more clear on what you're advocating........ Still can't figure it out......

Then if your confused look up billmoyers.com website and read what his program aired last night about repealing The Glass Steagall Act in 1999 which caused the collapse of the markets?

I just joined and didn't read all the conversations before I posted mine! Sorry but this site is toooo Hostile will find another!!

Then if your confused look up billmoyers.com website and read what his program aired last night about repealing The Glass Steagall Act in 1999 which caused the collapse of the markets?
What does Bill Moyers have to do with glass seagulls? :eusa_eh:

I thought I was signing up for real intelligent caring citizens trying to stop the corruption between the White House and Wall Street!! I was wrong!!

I am a women!!! and quite disturbed by all the nonsense being posted when we have such corruption in the White House now and will continue unless we demand change!! Repealing The Steagall Act gave the banks the green light to do what ever they wanted with no over sight or regulations!! People need to get educated to fight them!!!!

I am a women!!! and quite disturbed by all the nonsense being posted when we have such corruption in the White House now and will continue unless we demand change!! Repealing The Steagall Act gave the banks the green light to do what ever they wanted with no over sight or regulations!! People need to get educated to fight them!!!!

Fine, look thought the main forums/sub forums and find the already existing discussions on this topic......... :thup:
Oh and welcome to the "introduction sub forum"........... OWSers must not be too bright........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back