Reince Priebus

A good Wisconsin guy who led just led Republicans in that state to destroy Democrats in the last election, including a winning conservative as Governor and Ron Johnson defeating Russ Feingold, as chairman of the state committee.

He knows how to win.

He's perfect.

Oh great! Another frigging politician that knows how to win. When Politicians win... America loses! I wish to heck that they would all forget how to win and that goes for both parties.

Immie

Geez someone can't make a honest mistake without people jumping all over them on here? USMB is brutal haha. Not like TM completely made it up or anything.

And I really don't care who leads the GOP, I don't think it'll make a difference.

Oh yeah, there are no mistakes at USMB, they will trash your article, call you a liar, move your post to the bottom where noone looks to read it, and take away brownie points when you complain to the bastards. Being on the left here is being wrong and fucked over. Outside of that, don't fuck up or they will spend 5 pages making asses of themselves.

Fair & balanced? LMAO!!!:lol::lol:
snhq28.jpg

A good Wisconsin guy who led just led Republicans in that state to destroy Democrats in the last election, including a winning conservative as Governor and Ron Johnson defeating Russ Feingold, as chairman of the state committee.

He knows how to win.

He's perfect.

Oh great! Another frigging politician that knows how to win. When Politicians win... America loses! I wish to heck that they would all forget how to win and that goes for both parties.

Immie

Russ Feingold lost.

He knows how to win.

He's perfect.

Immie

Russ Feingold lost.

True, but some other politician won.

Can't they all just lose? Then we would win. :)

Immie

Elect the ones you want, shit for brains.

I do, it is the rest of you shit for brains that vote for these fools.

Immie

Participate in the system, or get the fuck out.

I do participate. Problem is too many fools that love the one party by two names do as well. I happen to believe in the one vote per citizen therefore, my single vote can't make up for all of you Demopublicans who can't see that they are screwing us all.

Immie

He helped get Scott Walker elected governor and Ron Johnson elected Senator in Wisconsin, and a Republican takeover of the Wisconsin legislature. There is nothing second rate about either of those guys' conservative credentials.

The first thing Priebus said after winning was to thank God and Jesus; it's pretty funny that those two voted for him over the Dick Cheney endorsed candidate...

...see? we tried to tell you...

Forum List

Back