Reince Priebus

Now leads the republican party

OMG, can't you read????

Priebus leads RNC chairman race after first ballot

Wisconsin Republican Party chairman Reince Priebus led the field of candidates seeking to replace current Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele by a single vote in the first round of voting Friday.

Read more: Priebus leads RNC chairman race after first ballot - NYPOST.com

He isn't now leading the republican party, he is leading in the field of candidates for RNC chairman race by one point, after the first vote.

Good gawd, woman. :rolleyes:

OMG, can't you read????

Priebus leads RNC chairman race after first ballot

Wisconsin Republican Party chairman Reince Priebus led the field of candidates seeking to replace current Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele by a single vote in the first round of voting Friday.

He isn't now leading the republican party, he is leading in the field of candidates for RNC chairman race by one point, after the first vote.

:muahaha:

Truthmatters and comprehension. Never the two shall meet. :lol:

Never herad of him before

Here are the candidates
011411_rncchiefs.jpg

Reince Priebus, left, current chairman Michael Steele, Maria Cino, Saul Anuzis and Ann Wagner

• Banned
ooops my bad I must have misheard the TV and thought he won it outright.

Sorry

Dick Morris endorsement:

"I have followed Reince Priebus' highly successful work in Wisconsin. Because of his leadership, we recaptured the state legislature and the governorship and defeated Feingold.

I hope Reince Priebus is elected the new Republican National Committee Chairman. If he can bring the same energy and clear vision to that task as he did to his state efforts, it will help us enormously in 2012.

Best of luck Reince!

Dick Morris"

Geez someone can't make a honest mistake without people jumping all over them on here? USMB is brutal haha. Not like TM completely made it up or anything.

And I really don't care who leads the GOP, I don't think it'll make a difference.

I try to never give people shit about typos and spelling.

if I can get your point and discuss I really dont care.

I know I spell for shit and have terrible grammer.

Geez someone can't make a honest mistake without people jumping all over them on here? USMB is brutal haha. Not like TM completely made it up or anything.

And I really don't care who leads the GOP, I don't think it'll make a difference.

Oh yeah, there are no mistakes at USMB, they will trash your article, call you a liar, move your post to the bottom where noone looks to read it, and take away brownie points when you complain to the bastards. Being on the left here is being wrong and fucked over. Outside of that, don't fuck up or they will spend 5 pages making asses of themselves.

Fair & balanced? LMAO!!!:lol::lol:

I try to never give people shit about typos and spelling.

if I can get your point and discuss I really dont care.

I know I spell for shit and have terrible grammer.

At least you could have the common decency to mis-spell a word on purpose once in awhile. :lol:

OMG, can't you read????

:muahaha:

Truthmatters and comprehension. Never the two shall meet. :lol:
I almost neg repped you for using those 2 words in the same sentence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back