Reincarnation?

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I haven't seen the video yet, but I will in one-half hour.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF3KqGpxXvo]Reincarnation Proof [BANNED] True Story Caught on Film That Shocks The World ! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Apparently, nobody else on this board does. Well, Sky does, I know. And I do. I wonder if fundy xtian = negative on the reincarnation front. I know it did when I was one.

There is no question we are all reincarnated til we become a wise "old soul" duh!

Hold it--so the period of going from death to rebirth is possible within 70 years? 4 generations?

If I actually believed in reincarnation, the need to promote the family unit would add on even extra importance.

But then, this video does offer some evidence to reconsider the possibilities, does it not?

I guess killing or attempting to kill another human being is not weighed in the equation of re-incarnation, now does it?

By the way, how do you know this actually an issue of reincarnation?

How about a ghost possesing a kid? Hey, since we are talking spooky thiings, why not go extra spooky?

Hold it--so the period of going from death to rebirth is possible within 70 years? 4 generations?

If I actually believed in reincarnation, the need to promote the family unit would add on even extra importance.

But then, this video does offer some evidence to reconsider the possibilities, does it not?

I guess killing or attempting to kill another human being is not weighed in the equation of re-incarnation, now does it?

I have no idea so I googled Reincarnation Nirvana and got this link:

HowStuffWorks "How Nirvana Works"

"By achieving nirvana, you can escape samsara, the cycle of reincarnation that characterizes both Hinduism and Buddhism. In each life, a soul is punished or rewarded based on its past actions, or karma, from the current life as well as earlier lives (which also include lives as animals). It's important to note that the law of karma isn't due to a god's judgment over a person's behavior; it's closer to Newtons law of motion -- every action has an equal and opposite reaction. It happens automatically, of its own accord.

"When you achieve nirvana, you stop accumulating bad karma because you've transcended it. You spend the rest of your life and sometimes future lives "working off" the bad karma you've already accumulated."

Fascinating, a thread much more interesting than any posted lately. Thanks Ms. Boop

Reincarnation seems even less credible as a theory than the Christian views on heaven and hell, and that's saying something.

Reincarnation seems even less credible as a theory than the Christian views on heaven and hell, and that's saying something.

I find it to be the opposite. The idea that you are judged for eternity based on a single human lifetime (no matter how long a lifetime that is) seems less credible than being born again to try and learn from past mistakes, at least in concept.

Forum List

Back