Reincarnation, could it be true?

Dajjal

Quran buster
Jul 8, 2012
England
Not only is reincarnation a main concept of the eastern religions, the bible also says that Jesus was with God before he incarnated. Here are some verses that show this.

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me.and
John 6:62 What if ye shall see the son of man acend up where he was before?
John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

So the bible too preaches the incarnation of Jesus, and if it is true for him, why not for everyone else.

I get my opinions from much delving into spiritualism and occulltism, and spiritualists teach reincarnation too.

There is no reincarnation. We did, however, live with God prior to our mortal probation. The pre-mortal life was one of the teachings restored in the Restoration of the Gospel.

In fact there is plenty of evidence that prove it is.

A claim of something is not evidence.

It's physics, baby.

You mean reincarnation involving the same atoms that comprised past soil, animals, suns, etc.? It's apparent that it exists in that way on our small glob of dust but what about speaking in terms of souls that somehow transcend material existence? I've never seen a shred of evidence that confirms it, and I don't know how I ever could, but I suppose it's possible.

In answer to a question from XY,- according to the occult theory of reincarnation, all memory of past lives is stored in what is called, the soul, or causual body. We do not normally remember past lives in our present incarnations as the spirit is expressing itself through the human brain, which only remembers this one life. But according to the occult we have a number of bodies such as the astral body and the mental body, which simultaneously exist on higher planes, in a dormant state.
When we die we inhabit one or other of these higher bodies, and we still do not usually remember past lives, not until we reach a state of enlightenment, when we have completed the cycle of earth lives. Then we remember all the lives that we have ever lived, as the memory is stored in the soul body, which is a formless infinitely expandable spirit body.
The only evidence for this comes from people who say they can see into higher planes, and that there is a metaphysical universe underlying the physical one, and giving it purpose and direction.

Last edited:
If we have an energy/spiritual aspect to our existance, then reincarnation is no more than the continuance of our immortal self that inhabits a physical form.

Gotcha didn't I!! I am just made up that just to see if anyone will take me seriously. Don't!!

My short answer is...no, more than likely not. No God or supreme being, either. For the same reason: It's all wishful thinking. We fear mortality and the strong likelihood that there isn't any absolute judge of right or wrong, no karma, no afterlife. No reward for being a good Muslim/Christian/Jew/Buddhist. I think most of us already suspect that but are afraid to say so.

My short answer is...no, more than likely not. No God or supreme being, either. For the same reason: It's all wishful thinking. We fear mortality and the strong likelihood that there isn't any absolute judge of right or wrong, no karma, no afterlife. No reward for being a good Muslim/Christian/Jew/Buddhist. I think most of us already suspect that but are afraid to say so.

Wishfully thinking about an idea does not necessarily make it false. Nothing makes an idea absolutely false, in my opinion, it's just that some ideas are less false than others. You can observe the same phenomena a million times over and say, "That's a fact," and you wake up tomorrow and your world is upside down literally or figuratively. We can only go by our experiences, and the collective experiences of our ancestors and peers that record things for our consumption. And based on that we come to tentative conclusions about the way things are, and those perceptive enough adjust those conclusions as new experiences come in. I've never had a spiritual experience nor am I close to anyone who has so I'm a perpetual skeptic, but I do respect those with faith, and sometimes wish I had the same. From those I know who are faithful, however, it does not seem to be born of fear, but that is only from those I know.

For reincarnation to be true, I would have to return as myself
otherwise I would have never existed in the first place.

What happens after we die has only been studied from a 2nd and 3rd person point of view.
Here's what I think happens. After we die, we live. We get rebooted to the next point in time
were life is possible Take for example, my sister. She died in bed. She pretty much fell asleep.
I believe with all my energy, that at some point she woke up along her life's line. Yes, she departed my life line,
but resumed living in her own time.

Another example is my father. He died while getting a cup of coffee. When I first saw him, it
looked as if he had fallen, and was trying to get back up when his heart failed. The computer
was on. He had been playing computer golf, he was at the next tee. A good time to go get a
cup of coffee. Once again I can see a continuation in progress. After leaving my life line, he
resumed in his own time. He got up, grabbed a cup of coffee then walked back to the computer
and continued his round of computer golf.

My last example involves a student who jumped off the top of the high school. He died on the spot.
While in my time, his injuries caused death, in his time, the injuries would have to have been
survivable. He may have lived out his life in a wheel chair or strapped in a hospital bed, but I have
no doubt that he is still living out his life in his own time.

Just about every religion has a story of people living after death. Some go to Heaven,
some return to Mecca or Zion, other live out their remaining time in Hell.
I for one, believe. I believe we live a lot longer than we are told. I can't prove it, but
I believe we will live as long as the Earth itself, maybe even as long as the Universe.
I know it might be hard for the mortals to understand, but it's entirely possible.
The only flaw is the body and it's half-life decay. I can't imagine what I'll look like as 200.

My official theory is one of 1st person perspective. My belief was strengthened back in 2010
when I first found out about quantum immortality. One that says we are all individuals trapped in
this space of ours by gravity. Each one of us a world or Universe of our own. This is why I
focus so much of my time towards being happy. Eternity is a long time to be miserable.
It's also a self-serving point of view. Everything that was here when I began life, was here for
me, and me alone. Two different things can not share the same space. Therefore, I am the only
one that occupies the space and time where I live.

There's not much more I can say about it. It's a healthy point of view, and a decent coping mechanism.
It makes me happy to know that bother my sister and dad are living peacefully in there own time. It's
anti-social, and to the point of Nihilism. I might even be you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back