Reid Threatens 'Nuclear Option' to Pass Health Care Reform as Panel Starts Work

You are the one, Bingo, who woke up from your nightmare to find out that it wasn't a nightmare at all. The voters voted and you lost, Bingo. Get over it.
ROFLMAO
seriously, i AM over it, i was over it the day after the election
what were you saying the previous 8 years, eh?
in fact, i said this very thing the day after the election, "congrats, we'll have to do better next time"
so you can fuck the hell off

Nice, Bingo, nice. Really smarts, doesn't it? It will get worse when you get whipped again next year and in 2012. The fun thing, of course, is that you can see it coming. LOL.
wow, you really suck at communication

You are the one, Bingo, who woke up from your nightmare to find out that it wasn't a nightmare at all. The voters voted and you lost, Bingo. Get over it.
ROFLMAO
seriously, i AM over it, i was over it the day after the election
what were you saying the previous 8 years, eh?
in fact, i said this very thing the day after the election, "congrats, we'll have to do better next time"
so you can fuck the hell off

Nice, Bingo, nice. Really smarts, doesn't it? It will get worse when you get whipped again next year and in 2012. The fun thing, of course, is that you can see it coming. LOL.

hmmmm, jake and his crystal ball....all knowing :lol:

The Dems will use the majority resolution if the Pubs don't get on board. The Dems will then campaign on how the Pubs hate the poor and working classes. The Pubs are going to lose on this issue. There is no other way that it plays out.
yeah, dream on

It's obviouse that you haven't read too many of Dive's posts. You wouldn't be saying this kind of crap about him. He's been critical about the republicans in a lot of his posts.

yeah, dream on

It's obviouse that you haven't read too many of Dive's posts. You wouldn't be saying this kind of crap about him. He's been critical about the republicans in a lot of his posts.
yeah, they forget about all that when I'm pointing out how they ARE what they accuse me of

Reid helps push the wheelchair of the KKK Democrat that is 91 years old. That says it all, Democrats the party of power no matter how old or how racist.

Spoken by a member of the party who an active Klansman (Barbour) was party chair and is a frontrunner for their 2012 presidential nomination and had another Klan supporter (Lott) just recently leave the Senate.

Reid helps push the wheelchair of the KKK Democrat that is 91 years old. That says it all, Democrats the party of power no matter how old or how racist.

Spoken by a member of the party who an active Klansman (Barbour) was party chair and is a frontrunner for their 2012 presidential nomination and had another Klan supporter (Lott) just recently leave the Senate.

Do you have any proof for those assertions?

In 1982, Barbour was the Republican candidate for United States Senate but lost to incumbent Democrat John C. Stennis.[3]

During this failed bid for Senator a controversy arose at a campaigning stump. According to The New York Times, in the presence of the press an aide was complaining to Barbour that "coons" were going to be at a campaign stop at the state fair. Barbour warned the aide, in front of reporters, that if the aide persisted in racist remarks, he would be "reincarnated as a watermelon and placed at the mercy of blacks."[4]

Last edited:

Is this your way of defending Senator Byrd, 91 years old, grand dragon of the KKK, supported by all the democrats, still active even though he is literally dieing on the "House" floor, he aint dead yet but he is worth his vote.

Look it up, your wrong.

The fact of that matter is that most racists in the South (Lott, Barbour, Helms, etc) migrated into the Republican Party after 1968. Not all southern Republicans are racist, but almost every Southern racist is Republican. Go visit Vidor, Texas; Lake Charles, Louisiana; right across the South to Acala, Florida; then north through, George, South Carolian, into the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Your racist GOP statements will not go unchallenged and are being competently addressed in high schools and colleges across the land. Your kind is dying philosophically and will be gone forever in another two generations. Good riddance to rubbish.

The fact of that matter is that most racists in the South (Lott, Barbour, Helms, etc) migrated into the Republican Party after 1968. Not all southern Republicans are racist, but almost every Southern racist is Republican. Go visit Vidor, Texas; Lake Charles, Louisiana; right across the South to Acala, Florida; then north through, George, South Carolian, into the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Your racist GOP statements will not go unchallenged and are being competently addressed in high schools and colleges across the land. Your kind is dying philosophically and will be gone forever in another two generations. Good riddance to rubbish.

So you think Senator Byrd the grand dragon of the KKK is not democrat, thats how he runs, thats how he is elected, thats how he votes, at 91 his vote is still very much cherished by the democrat leadership, how do you defend this.

In 1982, Barbour was the Republican candidate for United States Senate but lost to incumbent Democrat John C. Stennis.[3]

During this failed bid for Senator a controversy arose at a campaigning stump. According to The New York Times, in the presence of the press an aide was complaining to Barbour that "coons" were going to be at a campaign stop at the state fair. Barbour warned the aide, in front of reporters, that if the aide persisted in racist remarks, he would be "reincarnated as a watermelon and placed at the mercy of blacks."[4]

Barbour is an active member of the CCC, a white supremacist organization, and Lott has praised the same group in the past and wrote a column for their newsletter.

Last edited:

So you think Senator Byrd the grand dragon of the KKK is not democrat, thats how he runs, thats how he is elected, thats how he votes, at 91 his vote is still very much cherished by the democrat leadership, how do you defend this.

Why don't you just change your name to "stupid"?

Ever hear of "Southern Democrat"?

That is not the same thing as what most people would recognise as a "democrat".

Southern Democrats are members of the U.S. Democratic Party who reside in the American South. In the early 1800s, they were the definitive pro-slavery wing of the party, opposed to both the anti-slavery Republicans (GOP) and the more liberal Northern Democrats. After losing control of their party and territory in the American Civil War, and during the Republican-led Reconstruction that followed, Southern Democrats regrouped into various vigilante organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan and the White League. Eventually "Redemption" was finalized in the Compromise of 1877 and the Redeemers gained control throughout the South. As the New Deal began to liberalize Democrats as a whole, Southern Democrats largely stayed as conservative as they had always been, with some even breaking off to form farther right-wing splinters like the Dixiecrats. After the Civil Rights Movement successfully challenged the Jim Crow laws and other forms of institutionalized racism, and after the Democrats as a whole came to symbolize the mainstream left of the United States, the form, if not the content, of Southern Democratic politics began to change. At that point, most Southern Democrats defected to the Republican Party, and helped accelerate the latter's transformation into a more conservative organization.

After World War II, during the civil rights movement, Democrats in the South initially still voted loyally with their party. The signing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, however, was the last straw for many Southern Democrats, who began voting against Democratic incumbents for GOP candidates. The Republicans carried many Southern states for the first time since before the Great Depression.

When Richard Nixon courted voters with his Southern Strategy, many Democrats became Republicans and the South became fertile ground for the GOP, which conversely was becoming more conservative as the Democrats were becoming more liberal. However, Democratic incumbents still held sway over voters in many states, especially those of the Deep South. In fact, until the 1980s, Democrats still had much control over Southern politics. It wasn't until the 1990s that Democratic control collapsed, starting with the elections of 1994, in which Republicans gained control of both houses of Congress, through the rest of the decade. Southern Democrats of today who vote the Democratic ticket are mostly urban liberals. Rural residents tend to vote the Republican ticket, although there are a sizable number of conservative Democrats.

A huge portion of Representatives, Senators, and voters who were referred to as Reagan Democrats in the 1980s were conservative Southern Democrats. An interesting exception to this trend is Arkansas, where to this day all statewide elected officials are Democrats (Although the state has given its electoral votes to the GOP in the past three Presidential elections. In 1992 and 1996, "favorite son" Bill Clinton was the candidate and won each time).

The Democratic Party still has a strong presence in Louisiana also, though Republicans have made notable progress there in recent years, most notably with the election of Senator David Vitter in 2004. Another exception is North Carolina. Despite the fact that the state has voted for Republicans in every presidential election from 1980 until 2004 (the state did however turn blue in 2008), the governorship, legislature, as well as most statewide offices remain in Democratic control, and with the election of Heath Shuler in 2006, the congressional delegation once again is majority Democratic.

Today, Southern Democrats are conservative Democrats who follow the principles of strong foreign policy, fiscal responsibility and support for legislating allegedly traditional values

Barbour is an active member of the CCC, a white supremacist organization, and Lott has praised the same group in the past and wrote a column for their newsletter.

So you are going to ignore the KKK as long as they are democrats, is your idealogy that important.

So you are going to ignore the KKK as long as they are democrats, is your idealogy that important.

I've previously stated other places, and will do so here, that Byrd should resign because of his Klan ties. It's pretty clear though that the ties don't really mean anything to you. What does matter to you is scoring political points.

I've previously stated other places, and will do so here, that Byrd should resign because of his Klan ties. It's pretty clear though that the ties don't really mean anything to you. What does matter to you is scoring political points.

That is what you were doing, sorry but your other places aint here, I asked you about Byrd and your response was an attempt to paint the RNC as racists. Your the one trying to score political points, I hound you over and over, why did it take you so long to state this, you were more content to deflect and not address my direct fact.

How about all the Democrats that cherish Democrat Byrds vote, why should they not resign?

Your the one that ignored and deflected, your the one who pretended, not me.

Democrats/Liberals call me a racists when they actively support Senator Byrd who was the leader of the KKK, not just a member but the grand dragon leader.

Reid is bad for america, that is why congress today has the lowest approval rating of any congress in history, Reid supports Byrd and Byrd is the KKK.

Call for Reid to resign, the USA does not need Reid. Reid is bad for the USA, anyone who supports Democrat senator Byrd is bad. Is the liberal cause so important you support people like this.

If you are truthful in stating you have said Byrd shoud resign than Reid should resign as well.

They all should resign, democrats and republicans. How many are past the age of retirement, its no wonder the USA is going down the drain.

It's hard to take someone seriously who wants to condemn a man for something he did 50 years ago, while not having a single word of criticism for those who are still actively engaged in it.

It's hard to take someone seriously who wants to condemn a man for something he did 50 years ago, while not having a single word of criticism for those who are still actively engaged in it.

Now your putting words in my mouth, your condeming me, nice. And your not about scoring cheap political points. What you feel bad when the tables get turned on you simply by stating the truth.

The democrat party is the party of hate, there were some good democrats, one gave a speech at the Republican convention, if that is not telling when Democrats have to leave the party and speak on behalf and endorse Bush, thats why Bush won, Democrats left the party to support Bush.

I am surprised anyone listens to Democrats at all, the party hijacked by the liberal/marxists

I'm not putting words in your mouth. You've had amble opportunity to condemn them, but have refused to do so. The reason you don't is pretty clear. I, on the other hand, have zero tolerance for it. You claim it took me a "long time" to state it. I made the comment in my response to your reply to my initial comment. That's not a long time by any stretch. Even so, it's funny for you to be critical of me for "taking a long time" to do it when you are still yet to do it.

I'm not putting words in your mouth. You've had amble opportunity to condemn them, but have refused to do so. The reason you don't is pretty clear. I, on the other hand, have zero tolerance for it. You claim it took me a "long time" to state it. I made the comment in my response to your reply to my initial comment. That's not a long time by any stretch. Even so, it's funny for you to be critical of me for "taking a long time" to do it when you are still yet to do it.

Your the one with 20000 plus posts so you go first.

Further what do you mean by "amble opportunity to condemn them",

I defend his right as I did Jesse Helms. None of that excuses that nearly every Southern racist migrated into the GOP in the election of 1968 and thereafter. But those voices are growing much older now and are dying off. Good.

Forum List

Back