Reid said: IRAQ refusal justifies resumption of the armed conflict"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I found this site: Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq

of Democrats who supported the Liberation of Iraq as exemplified

by Harry Reid who said:
"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."

Senator Harry Reid (Democrat, Nevada)
Addressing the US Senate
October 9, 2002
Congressional Record, p. S10145

I know, remove him once and for all as a threat to his neighbors, to the world, and to his own people, and I support their doing so."

Senator John Kerry (Democrat, Massachusetts)
Statement on eve of military strikes against Iraq
March 17, 2003

and those who believe today that we are not safer with his capture, don't have the judgment to be President, or the credibility to be elected President.
Senator John Kerry (Democrat, Massachusetts)
Speech at Drake University in Iowa
December 16, 2003
We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

Senator Edward Kennedy (Democrat, Massachusetts)
Speech at Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies
September 27, 2002
We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

Al Gore, Former Clinton Vice-President
Speech to San Francisco Commonwealth Club
September 23, 2002

I have come to the inescapable conclusion that the threat posed to America by Saddam's weapons of mass destruction is so serious that despite the risks -- and we should not minimize the risks -- we must authorize the President to take the necessary steps to deal with that threat."

Senator John D. Rockefeller (Democrat, West Virginia)
Also a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee
Addressing the US Senate
October 10, 2002

Well from the comments by Bush bashers it seemed GWB liberated Iraq with out ANY consensus much less Congressional authorization.. wait that's Libya, Africa, !
And Reid along with these other idiots which again doesn't seem to have ANY bearing by Bush Bashers ENCOURAGED then the thug/barbarians to continue murdering children as well as our troops costing over $600 billion more as the liberation took less then 4 months but with THESE encouraging words???

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Yet NO one seems to remember these traitorous aiding and abetting statements!

Forum List

Back