Reid rejects House extension

That's what I thought. You shoot off at the mouth with nonsensical bullshit, and when you're called out on it, you have no answer other than a smart ass remark.
IOW, you need gubmint to fund it because you're too cheap to put your own money where your big mouth is.

Glad we cleared that up.

You should not have even replied at all. You're only making yourself look worse, which is no small task.

So you believe that Planned Parenthood should be funded, but are unwilling to fund it? Sounds pretty hypocritical to me.

What the chart shows is that less than half of the Tea Party are Republican.

LOL well done I was wondering if anyone else was going to catch that....

The only thing being caught is you being an idiot who ignores posts when presented with evidence and then when you're called out like the bitch you are you make up lies and move the goal posts.

LMAO!! and here comes the (I got My ass handed to me Melt down) :dance:

It also shows that they make more money than average; ergo, they pay more taxes.

So GE must not make much money. Solid thought process though.

GE is a Corporate Crony which used tax credits from its GE Credit group to offset tax liability.

Individuals making $55K per year don't have this ability - it's highly unlikely many have enough capital gains and tax loss carryforwards to make a difference.

Your lack of financial knowledge is glaringly apparent...yet again.

LMAO, fucking clueless. Tell us about where you got your finance degree, seeing as how you want to posture as some sort of financial expert. This should be priceless.

IOW, you need gubmint to fund it because you're too cheap to put your own money where your big mouth is.

Glad we cleared that up.

You should not have even replied at all. You're only making yourself look worse, which is no small task.

So you believe that Planned Parenthood should be funded, but are unwilling to fund it? Sounds pretty hypocritical to me.

I'm fine with funding it through my tax dollars. Whats your point exactly?

LOL well done I was wondering if anyone else was going to catch that....

The only thing being caught is you being an idiot who ignores posts when presented with evidence and then when you're called out like the bitch you are you make up lies and move the goal posts.

I'm waiting for the post where I claimed 100% of the Tea Party is republican?

If it exists, I leave forever, if it doesn't you leave forever. Deal?

Na this conversation is over when nut's like you start getting nasty it turns into nothing but a flame session, go ahead a troll someplace claim victory or whatever you feel the need to do.

Na this conversation is over when nut's like you start getting nasty it turns into nothing but a flame session, go ahead a troll someplace claim victory or whatever you feel the need to do.

Ooooh, I see. I gave you an easy way to shut me up forever and you don't take it. Why? Because you lied, acted like an asshole and can't back up the crap you say. I proved that what I claimed was indeed true so you tried changing what I said. That's amateur bullshit.

You should have banned yourself already, liar.

You should have banned yourself already, liar.

LOL, If I make a mistake, I own up to it. Unlike you pack of stubborn liars. You're a sad group who resort to lies or running away when your arguments fall apart. How sad.

Forum List

Back