Reid objects to vote on Obama fiscal cliff plan

We'll soon know the truth as to why Reid objected.

r%202_1305064260.jpg

This got him in line

Last edited:
Why would we expect things to change? The people voted for the Status quo.
. . . As if a Treasury Secretary for Romney would make different recommendations?

Timothy Geithner is an establishment shill from the New York federal reserve. Where do you think Romney would get his henchmen? His donors were ostensible the same big bankers. . . .

I'll add, the link you provided was for an action that did not even occur on the same day.

Excuse me. Those are links to House Bills.
We are talking about the SENATE, correct?

McConnell wanted to vote on Geither's fiscal proposal on NDAA legislation?
I'll add, the link you provided was for an action that did not even occur on the same day.

You're excused and can add all you want,
Where do spending bills originate from? The House.
I provided the links, now it's up to you to do the work.
It would be helpful if you read what the bill was about to begin with :D

Honey, I know just what I'm talking about and I see what you provided has absolutely NOTHING to do with the little stunt pulled by McConnell yesterday, which is the subject of this thread. Hell, the link you provided was for something that didn't even happen that day.

And you're castigating ME for not reading the links?

I'm getting a kick of this reply. It has a nugget in there that will help answer the riddle that my simple question appears to be, as no one can answer it.

I doubt you know what it is though, as it relays to the McConnell stunt.

More proof democrats know nothing about the country and how it works.

You have no idea how funny that is, seeing the link she provided has absolutely NOTHING to do with this stunt pulled by McConnell.

Conservatives are so messed up.

You have no idea how funny that is, seeing the link she provided has absolutely NOTHING to do with this stunt pulled by McConnell.

Go take a civics class then come back .

OK Genius. You have made a total of two posts on this thread. Both just telling people we don't know what we are talking about....yet you can't seem to actually make a counterpoint.

I know the bill in question, I have all the facts right here. I can tell you now MeBelle wasn't even close. I'm just waiting for someone to see if they know what the hell went on there on the Senate floor yesterday.

Right now, by just throwing out spitballs without offering any topical counter information, it's just weak, and all can see what your posts represent is just an elementary grade, snot-nosed kid with a pea shooter.

OK Genius. You have made a total of two posts on this thread. Both just telling people we don't know what we are talking about....yet you can't seem to actually make a counterpoint.

I know the bill in question, I have all the facts right here. I can tell you now MeBelle wasn't even close. I'm just waiting for someone to see if they know what the hell went on there on the Senate floor yesterday.

Right now, by just throwing out spitballs without offering any topical counter information, it's just weak, and all can see what your posts represent is just an elementary grade, snot-nosed kid with a pea shooter.

LMAO that what you got? Still havent figured out how government works yet have you?

More spitballs.

Do you have anything of substance to offer on the topic, or you just here to form spit?

I already did......You can go back to trying to hide from reality again.
This is the sum total of your posts on this thread:

"More proof democrats know nothing about the country and how it works."

"Go take a civics class then come back ."

"LMAO that what you got? Still havent figured out how government works yet have you?"

If you think that is substance, then I guess we are seeing the heart of the problem.

Forum List

Back