Reid: ‘I don’t work for Obama’

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Democrats must be “very, very careful” to avoid overreaching and will not rubber-stamp President-elect Obama’s policies, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Tuesday.

In an interview with The Hill, Reid said it is essential for Obama and congressional Democrats to work closely with Republicans in the new Congress. He added that 2009 is very different from 1993, the last time Democrats controlled both Congress and the White House.

Back then, Reid said, Democrats had controlled the House for decades and behaved as though the opposition did not exist. This time around, their recent stint in the minority would give them a commitment to bipartisanship.

TheHill.com - Reid: ‘I don’t work for Obama’

:lol::lol::lol:

Democrats must be “very, very careful” to avoid overreaching and will not rubber-stamp President-elect Obama’s policies, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Tuesday.

In an interview with The Hill, Reid said it is essential for Obama and congressional Democrats to work closely with Republicans in the new Congress. He added that 2009 is very different from 1993, the last time Democrats controlled both Congress and the White House.

Back then, Reid said, Democrats had controlled the House for decades and behaved as though the opposition did not exist. This time around, their recent stint in the minority would give them a commitment to bipartisanship.

Liar Liar! Look at what Bitch Pelosi is doing!

As for him not working for Obama :meow:

Who does that fucker think he's kidding with that bull shit? Talk about a smoke screen... :eusa_hand:

Reed needs to stop acting like an idiot. Seat the man from Chicago!!! What you are doing is unconstitutional and just like everything else, eventually you will back down. Pussy.

Forum List

Back