Reid find new political life with Angle

Amazing how someone as dead in the water as Harry reid could come back thanks to the intervention of the Tea Baggers.

Sharron Angle still hasn't met a camera that she is willing to talk to.....unless it is controlled by republican propaganda arm...Fox News

Sadly, most on the left seem to be happy that a man that was "dead in the water" is revivied NOT by his own actions that made him dead in the water, but by the actions of another person that made "dead in the water" a better choice.

It is sad how partisanship dictates "what is best for our country".

I have never been a fan of Reid. I think he is a lightweight and doesn't warrant his position in the Senate.

That said, Angle is just plain creepy. She doesn't seem to have a grasp of any major issue facing our country and I think the whole nation should be embarrassed if she gets elected

I have never been a fan of angle. I think she is a lightweight and doesn't warrant a position in the Senate.

That said, reid is just plain creepy. he doesn't seem to have a grasp of any major issues facing our country and I think the whole nation should be embarrassed if he gets reelected[

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK-YtM52aPE&feature=related]YouTube - Angle: Unemployed are "Spoiled"; It's not my job to fight for Nevadans' jobs[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UxPDZCOuYA&feature=related]YouTube - Sharron Angle Gets Questioned By A Real Reporter And Nearly Has A Breakdown[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SGjAPV3lNM]YouTube - Full Context: Sharron Angle Runs Away From Reno Media[/ame]

Being "reasonable or not" is one's opinion and is usually based on whether or not one agrees with the sentiments of the other....so of course you do not see anyone on the right as "reasonable" and I respect that.

But when republicans names are brought into debates, you have a tendancy to call them liars or whackos or nuts or whatever.

So as opposed to backtracking by saying "very few are reasonable", please offer us one republican congressperson who you see as honest and intelligent, but one that you simply disagree with.

I can name many democrats that I see as unreasonable but I respect their intelligence and integrity...and I can name many that I see as liar and a nut.

Likewise, I can name, likely, an equal amount of republicans that I see as honest and iontelligent and an equal amount that are not.

So go ahead....name one. Just one.

LMAO
Don't hold your breath there JH.

As far at OL'TM is concerned Reps are all liars, dishonest, racists and fucking idiots.

Oh Yeah. The Reps singlehandedly ruined the economy and the Dems are all pure as the driven snow. What a hoot.

America would be better off without the GOP.

Of course her DNC is just as bad, but don't try and tell her that. LOL

No it is not just as bad.

It is YOUR party that created this mess and its the dems who are trying to get us out of YOUR mess.

So not only do you NOT name one republican that is not a liar and a nut in your eyes, but instead you say "YOUR party made the mess and MY party is cleaning it up"

It is folks like you that are the problem. You do not care about policies and results. You only care about the letter next to the name.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Name me a republican you think I should admire for his honesty and I will comment.

I cant think of a decent one anymore.

For you to pretend the republicans had nothing to do with this finacial mess is utter dishonesty

I love how you people pretend the fact that I cant think of an honest R its my fault.

Its your fault for having dishonest reps

For you to pretend the republicans had nothing to do with this finacial mess is utter dishonesty

except he didn't, you disease ridden skank.

:rofl:

I don't rep people enough to satisfy the spreading requirements to get back to you again at the current moment, but I will find my way back to this eventually and give you what you deserve :lol:

Uh...excuse me....

I believe our congress dropped the ball as it pertained to a growing problem with the lending industry. We elect them and pay them to protect us. They claimed to be watching over the iundustry and actually had some concerns brought to the floor yet they ignored them.

The last I looked, there are pretty mcuh an equal amount of both party's in both houses....a majority one way or the opther, but overall, nearly 500 people with the amount ranging between 230-270 per party over the past 40 years.

I pretend nothing. MY GOVERNMENT did not do what they said they would do.

Based on what you are saying?

"My party was there and getting paid but they refused to stand up for my fiancial well being and kept their mouths shut and did absolutely nothing on my behalf while thay let thopse big bad republicans destroy the world."

And you are proud of that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back