Reid cancels floor votes to force Brown to debate Warren

i believe this

Genealogical society: No proof of Warren’s Cherokee heritage found - BostonHerald.com

you should go back to lying about harry reid and babbling about conservative scientists, you sad excuse for a pilonidal cyst.

These are two groups arguing something from 1894. I really couldn't care less. And there are "no marriage applications from 1894"? No one married in 1894? How do we know the application didn't happen in 1893 and the marriage was in 1894? You don't know. You can't prove otherwise.

FIscK.jpg

tumblr_mansozbNBC1r689epo1_1280.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Talk about "race". Why does Mitt Romney dye his face brown when he talks in front of Latins?

Remember, Mitt liked to play "dress up" in a police outfit when he was younger. Now he likes to pretend to be Mexican. Hola! Como Esta?
Now his face is changing color as often as his hair color.

Brown attacks her heritage.

Warren attacks his record.

Republicans using race. Who knew? Never thought I would see that. Anyone else really, really surprised?
whats the matter Dean.....dont like it when someone else uses race?.....you think you have a corner on that?......your not the only racist out there Dean.....anyone else here really,really surprised that Dean is surprised?....

Genealogist at the New England Historic Genealogical Society Chris Child set out to hunt down Warren’s ancestry last Thursday. In less than a week, he discovered documents citing an 1894 marriage record that lists Warren’s great-great-great grandmother, O. C. Sarah Smith as Cherokee, meaning that Warren is 1/32nd Native American.

Elizabeth Warren’s Cherokee Heritage Raises Questions - ABC News

She never said "how much". But it turns out she was right after all. Without that 1/32nd, she wouldn't be here.

hey im like 1/357......does that mean anything?.....

Genealogist at the New England Historic Genealogical Society Chris Child set out to hunt down Warren’s ancestry last Thursday. In less than a week, he discovered documents citing an 1894 marriage record that lists Warren’s great-great-great grandmother, O. C. Sarah Smith as Cherokee, meaning that Warren is 1/32nd Native American.

She never said "how much". But it turns out she was right after all. Without that 1/32nd, she wouldn't be here.

hey im like 1/357......does that mean anything?.....

You are now qualified to be at Harvard according to Deans rules, he is such a dimwit

Good old Reid, he obstructs Congressional votes, he uses his authority to bully others, what a great guy.

You call me a dumbass for telling the truth. Rick Santorum calls you stupid for, well, what he said.

no Dean.....we dont call you a dumbass for being truthful.....because your not,your dishonest and put a spin on just about everything.....your called a dumbass because ......well,because you are.....

Massachusetts has Romney behind by 28 points? Strange considering that is the state that knows him best.

if al gore had carried tennessee in 2000, florida wouldn't have mattered, but i guess those that knew him best knew better, too

have a nice day, deanie

wow

poor rdean...gets it from the left, center and the right

i admire his courage in the face of such opposition though

:lol:

he is like the male version of "truth".......you just cant take them seriously.....

if al gore had carried tennessee in 2000, florida wouldn't have mattered, but i guess those that knew him best knew better, too

have a nice day, deanie

wow

poor rdean...gets it from the left, center and the right

i admire his courage in the face of such opposition though

:lol:

Al Gore lost Tennessee by 28 points? Or was it by 3 or 4 points?

doesnt matter if he lost it by 1/32 Dean he lost his home State.....

Rdean are you stupid, we all knew that.....

You do realize they have some standards for that, right?
You also realize if that is the threshhold then 90% of Americans would be able to use it, hence making the whole policy useless....man you are dumb and will defend anything a democrat does......

and will NEVER question one.....even if he thinks the President is wrong,Dean wont question the guy for ONE reason,and ONE reason only.....he is afraid of someone like him calling him a Bigot.....

These are two groups arguing something from 1894. I really couldn't care less. And there are "no marriage applications from 1894"? No one married in 1894? How do we know the application didn't happen in 1893 and the marriage was in 1894? You don't know. You can't prove otherwise.

FIscK.jpg

tumblr_mansozbNBC1r689epo1_1280.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Talk about "race". Why does Mitt Romney dye his face brown when he talks in front of Latins?

Remember, Mitt liked to play "dress up" in a police outfit when he was younger. Now he likes to pretend to be Mexican. Hola! Como Esta?
Now his face is changing color as often as his hair color.

Who cares, Biden and Clinton act black around black folk, yet you dont mention it....interesting. yall back in chains!

Forum List

Back