Reid cancels floor votes to force Brown to debate Warren

Harry Reid cancels votes tonight, saying Sen. Scott Brown has no excuse to skip a debate with Elizabeth Warren.

Brown tried to pussy out. What a wuss.

Keep your clothes on Scott, you can do this.

Brown told reporters that he might skip a scheduled debate with his Democratic opponent if Senate votes ran late. A new University of Massachusetts Lowell/Boston Herald poll showed Brown with a four-point lead but four previous polls showed Warren leading.

Reid cancels Senate floor votes to force Scott Brown to debate Elizabeth Warren - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

I thought Scott was a "Master Debater". Is that with our without his clothes?
Dingy Harry cancelled "pressing gov't business" so that Scott Brown can do a Debate that can be scheduled for any time? :confused:

Harry Reid cancels votes tonight, saying Sen. Scott Brown has no excuse to skip a debate with Elizabeth Warren.

Brown told reporters that he might skip a scheduled debate with his Democratic opponent if Senate votes ran late. A new University of Massachusetts Lowell/Boston Herald poll showed Brown with a four-point lead but four previous polls showed Warren leading.

Reid cancels Senate floor votes to force Scott Brown to debate Elizabeth Warren - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Dingy Harry cancelled "pressing gov't business" so that Scott Brown can do a Debate that can be scheduled for any time? :confused:

Republicans were just going to vote against another Veterans Jobs bill. How pressing is that?

Why would Republicans believe anything the New England Historic Genealogical Society says? They think the Grand Canyon was made by "Noah's Flood". They'll believe anything.

i believe this

The New England Historical Genealogical Society, which originally announced they found evidence of Elizabeth Warren’s Native American heritage, said today they have discovered no documentation to back up claims that she is 1/32 Cherokee.

“NEHGS has not expressed a position on whether Mrs. Warren has Native American ancestry, nor do we possess any primary sources to prove that she is,” said Tom Champoux, spokesman for the NEHGS. “We have no proof that Elizabeth Warren’s great great great grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith either is or is not of Cherokee descent.”

The Herald reported today that an Oklahoma county clerk said a document purporting to prove Warren’s Cherokee roots does not exist. ReJeania Zmek, the Logan County Clerk, said there are no marriage applications from 1894 — despite claims from a Warren family newsletter and NEHGS genealogist Chris Child that indicated otherwise.

All of which leaves Warren, who said she relied on family lore when reporting her Native American ties, once again without any proof of her heritage.
Genealogical society: No proof of Warren’s Cherokee heritage found - BostonHerald.com

you should go back to lying about harry reid and babbling about conservative scientists, you sad excuse for a pilonidal cyst.

These are two groups arguing something from 1894. I really couldn't care less. And there are "no marriage applications from 1894"? No one married in 1894? How do we know the application didn't happen in 1893 and the marriage was in 1894? You don't know. You can't prove otherwise.

FIscK.jpg

tumblr_mansozbNBC1r689epo1_1280.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Talk about "race". Why does Mitt Romney dye his face brown when he talks in front of Latins?

Remember, Mitt liked to play "dress up" in a police outfit when he was younger. Now he likes to pretend to be Mexican. Hola! Como Esta?

Democrats said Republicans appeared to be slow-walking the votes to give Brown an excuse to miss the debate. Missing the debate would save Brown from having to answer difficult questions about Mitt Romney’s controversial remarks about the 47 percent of America he believes is mired in a sense of victimhood.

Democrats said Republicans appeared to be slow-walking the votes to give Brown an excuse to miss the debate. Missing the debate would save Brown from having to answer difficult questions about Mitt Romney’s controversial remarks about the 47 percent of America he believes is mired in a sense of victimhood.

Why would Republicans believe anything the New England Historic Genealogical Society says? They think the Grand Canyon was made by "Noah's Flood". They'll believe anything.

i believe this

The New England Historical Genealogical Society, which originally announced they found evidence of Elizabeth Warren’s Native American heritage, said today they have discovered no documentation to back up claims that she is 1/32 Cherokee.

“NEHGS has not expressed a position on whether Mrs. Warren has Native American ancestry, nor do we possess any primary sources to prove that she is,” said Tom Champoux, spokesman for the NEHGS. “We have no proof that Elizabeth Warren’s great great great grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith either is or is not of Cherokee descent.”

The Herald reported today that an Oklahoma county clerk said a document purporting to prove Warren’s Cherokee roots does not exist. ReJeania Zmek, the Logan County Clerk, said there are no marriage applications from 1894 — despite claims from a Warren family newsletter and NEHGS genealogist Chris Child that indicated otherwise.

All of which leaves Warren, who said she relied on family lore when reporting her Native American ties, once again without any proof of her heritage.
Genealogical society: No proof of Warren’s Cherokee heritage found - BostonHerald.com

you should go back to lying about harry reid and babbling about conservative scientists, you sad excuse for a pilonidal cyst.

These are two groups arguing something from 1894. I really couldn't care less. And there are "no marriage applications from 1894"? No one married in 1894? How do we know the application didn't happen in 1893 and the marriage was in 1894? You don't know. You can't prove otherwise.

you do know that scott brown isn't mitt romney, right, hack?

it's funny how the genealogical society was the be all end all when you thought it backed up your hackery, and then it wasn't

i know i'm shocked.

:lmao:

keep hacking

he's had no problem distancing himself from romney in this campaign, and i really don't think he had much trouble with it tonight, although i haven't had a chance to listen to the debate yet.

he's accepted numerous debate offers from radio stations around boston that aren't hosted by howie carr and ms warren has declined repeatedly.

i think you're barking up the wrong tree, d

he's had no problem distancing himself from romney in this campaign, and i really don't think he had much trouble with it tonight, although i haven't had a chance to listen to the debate yet.

he's accepted numerous debate offers from radio stations around boston that aren't hosted by howie carr and ms warren has declined repeatedly.

i think you're barking up the wrong tree, d

nope. they are both scared. It's close. Looking for advantages and avoiding what they can.

Scott is a Republican. Romney is the party leader. :eusa_whistle:

Good to know Reid has his priorities in order.

No budget in 4 fucking years, but accommodating the Lunatic fake Indian, yeah we can do that

It was the Republicans that blocked the budget, moron.

LINK:Senate rejects Obama budget in 99-0 vote

That was simply a procedural vote. You sure don't know much. Both the Senate and the Congress vote in ways to force this bill or that to go to the floor or be dropped completely. When the vote is 99 to zero on anything, it was a formality to get it off the floor.

Did that really have to be explained. Next, you'll be telling us Obama was born in Kenya or that it was Mitt Romney who took out Bin Laden.

That was simply a procedural vote. You sure don't know much. Both the Senate and the Congress vote in ways to force this bill or that to go to the floor or be dropped completely. When the vote is 99 to zero on anything, it was a formality to get it off the floor.

Did that really have to be explained. Next, you'll be telling us Obama was born in Kenya or that it was Mitt Romney who took out Bin Laden.

Excellent reply. It will be ignored. Difficult to break through the echo chamber

And next you'll be telling us a movie caused terrorism...oh wait you've already done it.
Hey dumbass...the democrats control the senate, they could very easily bring it for a vote, why dont they?

Last edited:
Diversion alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is a diversion to talk about Reid not bringing up a single budget vote (6 of 12 passed the house this year alone) of which Reid has shelved every single one.

Total diversion to rdeans thread that applauds Reid obstructing the job they were hired to do.

Good to know Reid has his priorities in order.

No budget in 4 fucking years, but accommodating the Lunatic fake Indian, yeah we can do that

What budget did the Dems write that was blocked?

Did Dick Suck, really say that? that's his answer to everything, trust me, the republicans would looooooove to see democrats vote on a budget......

Forum List

Back