Reid cancels floor votes to force Brown to debate Warren

Mr. Brown kept mum on Mr. Romney, his one-time mentor when they were in state politics together, and avoided mentioning party affiliation. The Massachusetts race is among a handful that could determine which party controls the Senate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/21/u...rren-spar-in-massachusetts-senate-debate.html

:rofl:

Ok by me, because democrats may not know they are voting for a republican with Brown, that's how informed they are. Hence my earlier statement saying he didnt mention it because he didnt want to get assasinated like most opposition candidates in one party ruled banana republics.

Mr. Brown kept mum on Mr. Romney, his one-time mentor when they were in state politics together, and avoided mentioning party affiliation. The Massachusetts race is among a handful that could determine which party controls the Senate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/21/u...rren-spar-in-massachusetts-senate-debate.html

Ok by me, because democrats may not know they are voting for a republican with Brown, that's how informed they are. Hence my earlier statement saying he didnt mention it because he didnt want to get assasinated like most opposition candidates in one party ruled banana republics.

:lol: moron, they ALL know he's a Republican. Massholes have voted for GOP in more than a few elections

you truly need to get out more often

Why would Republicans believe anything the New England Historic Genealogical Society says? They think the Grand Canyon was made by "Noah's Flood". They'll believe anything.

i believe this

The New England Historical Genealogical Society, which originally announced they found evidence of Elizabeth Warren’s Native American heritage, said today they have discovered no documentation to back up claims that she is 1/32 Cherokee.

“NEHGS has not expressed a position on whether Mrs. Warren has Native American ancestry, nor do we possess any primary sources to prove that she is,” said Tom Champoux, spokesman for the NEHGS. “We have no proof that Elizabeth Warren’s great great great grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith either is or is not of Cherokee descent.”

The Herald reported today that an Oklahoma county clerk said a document purporting to prove Warren’s Cherokee roots does not exist. ReJeania Zmek, the Logan County Clerk, said there are no marriage applications from 1894 — despite claims from a Warren family newsletter and NEHGS genealogist Chris Child that indicated otherwise.

All of which leaves Warren, who said she relied on family lore when reporting her Native American ties, once again without any proof of her heritage.
Genealogical society: No proof of Warren’s Cherokee heritage found - BostonHerald.com

you should go back to lying about harry reid and babbling about conservative scientists, you sad excuse for a pilonidal cyst.

These are two groups arguing something from 1894. I really couldn't care less. And there are "no marriage applications from 1894"? No one married in 1894? How do we know the application didn't happen in 1893 and the marriage was in 1894? You don't know. You can't prove otherwise.

FIscK.jpg

tumblr_mansozbNBC1r689epo1_1280.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Talk about "race". Why does Mitt Romney dye his face brown when he talks in front of Latins?

dumb ass lying photoshopping bitch

:lol: moron, they ALL know he's a Republican. Massholes have voted for GOP in more than a few elections

Know I dont know that....democrats dont know shit, USA was suprised about Chavez's daughter, liberals dont know squat.

And yeah they have voted for a FEW republicans, usually for governor, hmmm I wonder why that is?

do they?......just a few posts ago Junky said Mitt fooled them enough to become their Governor......

Harry Reid cancels votes tonight, saying Sen. Scott Brown has no excuse to skip a debate with Elizabeth Warren.

Brown tried to pussy out. What a wuss.

Keep your clothes on Scott, you can do this.

Brown told reporters that he might skip a scheduled debate with his Democratic opponent if Senate votes ran late. A new University of Massachusetts Lowell/Boston Herald poll showed Brown with a four-point lead but four previous polls showed Warren leading.

Reid cancels Senate floor votes to force Scott Brown to debate Elizabeth Warren - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

I thought Scott was a "Master Debater". Is that with our without his clothes?

So ried puts the country on hold? Shows you how much democrats care about this country.

Do you suppose it occurs to rdean that him applauding Reid NOT DOING THE WORK HE WAS HIRED TO DO makes Democrats look bad?

Dean would never ever question a Democrat......even if he knew it was wrong.....if you want to see him dance.....just ask him.....

very true.

i would respect dean more if he did. but he never does.

he told me once he does.....he questions "Blue Dogs"......the way Righties question "Rinos".....in other words.....you have a different opinion than i do,so your not really a Democrat....

Forum List

Back