Reid against plan to build mosque near ground zero

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon

WASHINGTON – The Senate's top Democrat on Monday came out against plans to build a mosque near the site of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, moving away from President Barack Obama on the controversial election-year issue.

Reid against plan to build mosque near ground zero - Yahoo! News

odd...i thought it was only those evil conservatives or repubs who were against this

WASHINGTON – The Senate's top Democrat on Monday came out against plans to build a mosque near the site of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, moving away from President Barack Obama on the controversial election-year issue.

odd...i thought it was only those evil conservatives or repubs who were against this
Nope...I think it's a bipartisan issue. But they are all wrong. IMO.

really...who are the other dems? all the posts i have seen on this board are outrage against the "righties"....i don't recall or haven't seen a single one against the "lefties"....

could you point me to where those posts against the lefties are....thanks

Reid could care less about the mosque or where it's built. He's just saying shit that he thinks will get him a few more votes in November.

really...who are the other dems? all the posts i have seen on this board are outrage against the "righties"....i don't recall or haven't seen a single one against the "lefties"....

I don't know if I'm necessarily against the leftys, but the SNs should move the fucking mosque out of Lower Manhatten. Its that 45% of muslims celebrate 9/11. That wouldn't work at ground zero. Anyone remember them celebrating at the Giants Stadium?

Could there be a more obvious Attempt to buy some votes in November. I do not believe for one min he really feels that way. I think he just knows most Americans do and wants to suck up a bit.

I don't know if I'm necessarily against the leftys, but the SNs should move the fucking mosque out of Lower Manhatten. Its that 45% of muslims celebrate 9/11. That wouldn't work at ground zero. Anyone remember them celebrating at the Giants Stadium?

do you have a link for the 45% figure? and i don't recall any celebrating...do you have a link for that?

Reid is desperate. He'll say anything to get re-elected. I seriously doubt he really feels this way. He's a shallow liar. He has a long history of being so. I'll remain skeptical.

i heard an interview with Obama today on the radio,a question session actually,and he said he wont get into the WISDOM of building there......i wonder why?....

This is one of those rare times that the issue is cutting through both parties to some extent.

I've mentioned my position. Let them do what they want. If it's just a politicla statement, then they want the attention. If they are attempting to worship as they choose then its none of my business.

It's incredibly insensitive. But thankfully we have the freedom of religion in this nation. Id rather be overinclusive than under inclusive.

However, if any of the people have questionable pasts, investigate non-stop.

Well we don't know because the asswipe imam won't share who's pouring money into Cordoba House.

he found out they weren't going to use illegals to build it.

The cowardly lion showing once again his lack of principles? Surprise!

I'm not aware of other "lefties"...Reid is the only one brought to my attention and I said he is wrong.

he found out they weren't going to use illegals to build it.
:lol: I hate you, Del.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Well we don't know because the asswipe imam won't share who's pouring money into Cordoba House.

I wonder if the interior will have such amenities as fine Corinthian leather.

800_1976ChryslerCordobaSportCoupe.jpg

do you have a link for the 45% figure? and i don't recall any celebrating...do you have a link for that?

I saw them celebrating at the Giant Stadium parking lot on a TV news story ~9/12. I also saw a poll that 45% of avg muslims (worldwide) actually celebrate 9/11.
Why Did So Many Muslims Seem to Celebrate 9/11? - US News and World Report
IMHO anyone who celebrates/celebrated 9/11 needs to be deported.

New Topics

Forum List

Back