Reich urges media to ‘stop mincing words’ and call Trump out on his lies

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
“Be vigilant,” Reich warns. “Know the truth and spread it.” As for the media, Reich says it’s time to “stop mincing words [and] report Trump’s lies as lies.”

Robert Reich urges media to ‘stop mincing words’ and call Trump out on his lies

I've noticed the media follows trump around like puppies filming everything he does, no matter what

so Robert, when HAS the corporate media not catered to whichever Republican pres in modern history, and not minced words? During both terms of GWB's lie fest maybe?

“Be vigilant,” Reich warns. “Know the truth and spread it.” As for the media, Reich says it’s time to “stop mincing words [and] report Trump’s lies as lies.”

I've noticed the media follows trump around like puppies filming everything he does, no matter what

so Robert, when HAS the corporate media not catered to whichever Republican pres in modern history, and not minced words? During both terms of GWB's lie fest maybe?
Says a sycophant who lapped up lie after lie for 8 years and never questioned even one of them. Sorry, Reich has no credibility when he makes comments like that.

Oh Sack,Sack,Sack if they do that than Trump will continue to call the MSM out on their lies. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You are rapidly becoming the latest incarnation of SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

New Topics

Forum List

Back