Regulation

When did conservatives or republicans want ZERO regulation....I love liberal strawmen arguments.......
Can anyone show me a major republican that said this?

Of course Conservatives want regulation.

They want to outlaw collective bargaining. They want no Unions. They want to regulate what you can and can't say. And they want Christianity to make policy in this country.

Sheesh..

We know we know..

Ok so now we are super regulators, make up your mind....you guys are hilarious.

Yeah......sure....that's your sin......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNBctwAsu48]PBS NOW | Credit and Credibility part 1 - YouTube[/ame]​

It is funny how you say we want to regulate your life...just because we think people shouldnt be aborted....
yet you dont like school choice,
choice in healthcare
medicare choice
social security choice
choice of owning a SUV of other gas guzzler
choice of getting vechicles in black paint
choice of setting my thermostat
choice in spanking kids
choice of foods

liberals dont like any of these things........interesting

Don't forget choosing our lightbulbs, home appliances, what kind of toilets we should have and how much we are allowed to practice free speech.

Yeah.....free speech......that's always been a......​

"The GOP platforms in 1996, 2000 and 2004 had urged greater disclosure, echoing the longtime position of Republican Party leaders that a proper campaign finance regulatory system should combine maximum disclosure with limited or no restrictions on contributing and spending. In 2008, the party nominated for president Arizona Sen. John McCain, co-author of McCain-Feingold and one of the nation's most prominent supporters of campaign finance reform."

Forum List

Back