Regardless of who wins, Republicans will pay a heavy price for this election.

Frankly, arguing about what level of GOP you two are is much like arguing who has the better bucked teeth.

:lol: Liability is a Tea Party fraud who has spent his time here flaming the sane and sensible part of the GOP. Only the Tea Party and far right crazees support and lie for him.

Your crying and sighing, Liability, about how you are mainstream means nothing to the responsible and sensible posters on the Board. Your protestations to the contrary carry zero weight. You pretend to not be what you are, which is in fact, a loser.

You don't respond point to point, because I will beat you down like the little witch you are. :lol:

You and the rest of the bitch Tea Party's days are over. We used you. We need you no more after election day.

Wrong as always. I have never flamed the sane and sensible part of the GOP. I have flamed you. And you are just a liberal Dumbocrap.

I am not a member of the Tea Party. I am not a Republican.

But I support the efforts of the Tea Party to help guide the Republican Party BACK to sensibility.

And you are not able to even fathom sensibility. You remain a very obvious fraud, you dishonest hack liberal.

Frankly, arguing about what level of GOP you two are is much like arguing who has the better bucked teeth.

Nobody is arguing about what level of GOP they are. Fakey is making the dishonest claim that he is a Republican at all.

I am not a Republican.

And you are a joke.

Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize I was addressing a teabagger.

My sentences had too many long words then.

Last edited:
rdean is correct.......
As Americans, lets show WHITEY what a voter can do by not voting white, Romney is a bad choice for non-Americans, Mud People, and fairness.

Liability falsely claims he is an honorable member of the GOP: nope, he is an extremist reactionary. He claims he supports the TP efforts but is not a member, which demonstrates how he talks out of both sides of his mouth.

He is a RINO, pure and simple, and the sensible, sane party want only his vote, not his dribbling silliness.

Last edited:
First off, the Republican Party is 90% white. Changing demographics means the Republican Party can never win another election after this election with the same 90% white they are now. Even now, they are relying on voter suppression.

The terrible disrespect they show for the first African American President. What does that do for blacks joining the Republican Party in the future. Look at those that have joined the Republican Party? Allen West, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Michael Steele and so on. It would take an entire new post to point out the many flaws in these famous black Republicans.

And when it comes to Hispanics, just the terrible disrespect Republicans showed for Supreme Court Judge Sonia Sotomayor gives Hispanics pause. And Mitt Romney showing up in "brown face"? And the idea of "self deportation"? Hispanics I know feel terribly disrespected.

The anti education rhetoric.

Putting creationists on the National Science Committee.

The attacks on government workers such as "Police, Firemen and Teachers".

The positions on abortion and rape.

The position on equal pay for equal work.

And what their leadership has planned for them. Saying none of them are smart and telling them education is for snobs. All this when Romney's plan is to bring immigrants here with degrees to be the "overseers" of the Republican Base. They can only cheer being called stupid and pushed to the back for so long until they realize they are part of the 47% people like Romney despise.

See, the Democratic Party, being a coalition party, is very centered. Because no one group can really take over the party. Even with one group, like many blacks, not liking the gays, they understand what it takes and the benefits of working together.

Republicans, being 90% or more white have veered far to the far right because there is nothing there to keep them balanced.
"Smart" people don't believe in "let him die".
"Smart" people don't believe in "every man for himself".
"Smart" people don't mix science and mysticism.
"Smart" people have more economics policies than just "tax cuts".
"Smart" people don't believe corporations are people.

If their rhetoric is any indication, and of course it is, the GObP/pubpots respect and admire one thing -- MONEY.

Above all else, they love money. They don't love their country and they certainly don't love their constituents - unless they're wealthy.

If this were not true, they would not have filibustered against all jobs bills, all economic bills, all bills that might improve the lot of Americans.

The old GOP would never allow the rape of this country the way we're seeing now. And, even those who hate blacks would not have punished the whole country just because they want one (black) president to fail.

The best part is that, in spite of all they've done to hurt the US, the president has done a damn fine job. Idiot rw's will be vomiting up the usual insults for that but they're also the ones who ave never bothered to read anything about his accomplishments.

Hell, they even refuse to read the ACA, even though they could help their own families if they did.

Santorum "... we'll never get the smart ones ... ".

I didn't think it was possible but rDean's post are getting even MORE boring and repetitive.
Politics seems to be his domain. Luddly's bomb-drop is in Congress.

Now that really tickles me. Glad I could do my part in bringing Truth, Justice and The American Way to a bunch of ignernt teepotter types.

You really made my day with this one. I've been thinking I'm wasting way too uch time here, thinking I should cut back and put my time to better use but DANG! Maybe I'll hang around a little more.

But, unless I run across something I know will piss you rw's off, not right now.

Nobody is arguing about what level of GOP they are. Fakey is making the dishonest claim that he is a Republican at all.

I am not a Republican.

And you are a joke.

I am not a tea party member, either.

Tea bagging is the playtime of you scum-sucking illiterate douche bag motherfuckers of the far left. You know the type: assholes like you.

I am not a Republican.

And you are a joke.

Tea bagging is the playtime of you scum-sucking illiterate douche bag motherfuckers of the far left. You know the type: assholes like you.

People like you are fun to watch. Like a 3 year old losing it because mommy won't buy him a toy.

People like you are fun to watch. Like a 3 year old losing it because mommy won't buy him a toy.

Aww. Poor you. You're just mad that all your bullshit keeps getting called and exposed.

It's not exactly a secret. You came in empty handed and you are incapable of generating ANY coherent fluff to buttress your limp, lame and dishonest position.

Not entirely your fault. You wish to toss Obama's salad, but all that assclown can provide you is his anus and his scrote. You may end up with a brown ring around your mouth and jizz making you gargle, but you will NEVER be able to defend his complete record of abject fail.

It is fun to watch you drown though.

Forum List

Back