Regarding the 'No Family Rule Change"

I suspect it's all in the definition of the word.... discretion....that only the superior minds of mods can comprehend...

We can only bow to their brilliance and fair judgment...:popcorn:and eat popcorn

Last edited:
And to be clear, the "no family rule" does not mean you can not mention another poster's family members....it means you can't attack them or insult them.

And to be clear, the "no family rule" does not mean you can not mention another poster's family members....it means you can't attack them or insult them.

I recall doing that once... Echo kicked my butt in a firm and sweet way...just sayin

Boy i havent been here in a couple weeks,sorry to see this is even an issue....

Why do people let TEXT ON THIER SCREENS offend them anyway?? (Makes no sense)

Im sorry this is going on :(

del wrote: please note that the family rule has been changed to the following:

Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE, PERIOD.

Dat's right...

... dat means ya'll can't be bad-mouthin...

... Granny when she wants to get her 2¢'s in...

... ner Uncle Ferd, ner possum either.

Granny says if ever'body just be good bear posters...

... won't be no problems.
:clap2:

Last edited:
So is it against the rules to talk about someone'e family member if that family member is also your family member?
Just wondering.........

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
<sigh> maybe i can return this "yo mama" joke book since i wont be needing it now.......

I recall doing that once... Echo kicked my butt in a firm and sweet way...just sayin

The words "Echo", "butt", "firm", and "sweet" paint a lovely picture.

The words "Echo", "butt", "firm", and "sweet" paint a lovely picture.

mmm... interesting.. must be sub-conscience speaking up....:lol:

Forum List

Back