Regarding the betting of posting rights on the November election outcome...

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Per the moderation staff...

We will not honor those bets, nor will we ban any account.

While I for one intend to honor my word, should Romney lose the election, I fully expect the 3 people I have this bet with to welsh out of it and continue to post, should Romney win.

Just an FYI folks.

While I for one intend to honor my word, should Romney lose the election, I fully expect the 3 people I have this bet with to welsh out of it and continue to post, should Romney win.

Just an FYI folks.

No one really follows through on stuff like this. Democrat or Republican. The bets are pointless fun.

Just an FYI folks.

Let us know who they are so we can rag them unmercifully if they don't keep their word and otherwise make life miserable for them in whatever creative ways come to mind. After all, when they're down it's time to apply the sole of one's boot forcefully on their throats.

Just an FYI folks.

Let us know who they are so we can rag them unmercifully if they don't keep their word and otherwise make life miserable for them in whatever creative ways come to mind. After all, when they're down it's time to apply the sole of one's boot forcefully on their throats.

Should I win the bet, I will post links to the threads/posts where they accepted the bet. Should I lose, I won't be around long enough for it to matter much :)

Forum List

Back