Regarding Rep

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
You only get so much to give out each day....so if you give out all your pos rep, then can you get it back by giving out neg rep? I mean, the math works, doesn't it?

I think you should be able to give out as much rep as you want to whomever you want...

Possibly, though it wasn't uppermost in my mind at the time.

I'm just getting tired of being told I have to spread it around.

You can never pass the rep out unless you have repped 10 different people before you give rep to the same person again. Each time I zing rdean, I have to give rep to 10 other people before I can go back to him.

You have 24 rep you can pass out in a day.

And no, we don't subtract the neg reps from the positive reps. The math does not work that way. It is 24 total reps during the course of a 24 hour period.

You can never pass the rep out unless you have repped 10 different people before you give rep to the same person again. Each time I zing rdean, I have to give rep to 10 other people before I can go back to him.

And no, we don't subtract the neg reps from the positive reps. The math does not work that way. It is 24 total reps during the course of a 24 hour period.

I have been keeping track of that...and it would seem as if it has been reset to every 12th time you can rep the same person..... Watch yours and see what you think.

Possibly, though it wasn't uppermost in my mind at the time.

I'm just getting tired of being told I have to spread it around.

In get tired of hearing that too. I won't mention any names.

excellent avi Againsheila

Last edited:
Way back in they day, it was at eight. Then had the epic Pubes melt.
I am generally pretty cheap about rep. And I like passing it around to varied folk.

Cool facts, some really good thing they did, interesting invective, all kinds of things.

red dots are awarded for colossal stupidity, bigotry on a really amazing level or crassness

You only get so much to give out each day....so if you give out all your pos rep, then can you get it back by giving out neg rep? I mean, the math works, doesn't it?

I think you should be able to give out as much rep as you want to whomever you want...

You might get more rep if you change your avie.

I don't think I have ever hit the 24 limit in a single day. I've tried but it seems I never get to that point. I should try harder I guess.

Immie

I don't think I have ever hit the 24 limit in a single day. I've tried but it seems I never get to that point. I should try harder I guess.

Immie

Make your experience here whatever you want it to be.. People come here for all kinds of reasons.

Immie

Make your experience here whatever you want it to be.. People come here for all kinds of reasons.

Thanks for the advice.

I give out rep for pretty much the same reasons Baruch (abbreviating that to BM is so tempting) :) . I really only give it out when the individual "earns" it. :)

Immie

Forum List

Back