Regarding Mao Sending 150,000 Troops To Border.Thats A Lot Of Food And Porto Pottys.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: What I am getting at is, i'ts going to be quite a challenge to keep 150,000 troops well fed and plenty of toilets to keep them comfortable. It's not as if the N.Korea border is lined with a few hundred McDonalds, KFC's and Starbucks Coffee's, To feed 150,000 men, two or three meals a day, and do they have about 50,000 mobile toilets out there too?. But keep in mind, this is the leadership of China. Does anyone actually think these 150,000 poor souls are going to be living a normal middle class life on the Korean border for a while? You just have to vision the lines of up to 100 men waiting to use one toilet if it gets to that extreme. Oh well, there is always the open ground and those annoying cath bags. :piss2:

• Banned
oh, and I forgot about the 90 Millon Rolls of TP. odds are, Mao will forget to have all of that toilet paper delivered to the troops.:oops-28::poop:

I find our posts rather strange.

Don't you think the Chinese government was providing for these troops, prior to moving them to the border? Nothing has changed other than the location.

:2up: What I am getting at is, i'ts going to be quite a challenge to keep 150,000 troops well fed and plenty of toilets to keep them comfortable. It's not as if the N.Korea border is lined with a few hundred McDonalds, KFC's and Starbucks Coffee's, To feed 150,000 men, two or three meals a day, and do they have about 50,000 mobile toilets out there too?. But keep in mind, this is the leadership of China. Does anyone actually think these 150,000 poor souls are going to be living a normal middle class life on the Korean border for a while? You just have to vision the lines of up to 100 men waiting to use one toilet if it gets to that extreme. Oh well, there is always the open ground and those annoying cath bags. :piss2:
/---- Are you serious? They don't get port a potties, they shit in a hole and toss in some dirt. It's called a latrine. No TP either. They use either leaves or their bare hands. Their diet is probably better than the average Chinese peasant but basically rice with some fish or vegetables.

Pence is dong pretty well so far

58ebb82c16000021004d9b56.jpeg

• Banned
/---- Are you serious? They don't get port a potties, they shit in a hole and toss in some dirt. It's called a latrine. No TP either. They use either leaves or their bare hands. Their diet is probably better than the average Chinese peasant but basically rice with some fish or vegetables.
you mean to tell me that there will be a million dumps of human feces spread out over about 1000 miles of border?

what about underwear? dont 150,000 chinese men have to change their wal mart briefs daily? and how will they wash them?

what about underwear? dont 150,000 chinese men have to change their wal mart briefs daily? and how will they wash them?
/---- As with everything in Communist dictatorships - One size fits all
chinese underwear.jpg

View attachment 121490
i cannot imagine wearing the same underwear two days in a row, and also the lack of toilet paper. well at least the flies will keep busy

View attachment 121490
i cannot imagine wearing the same underwear two days in a row, and also the lack of toilet paper. well at least the flies will keep busy
/---- Here is some more info on TP
G.I. butt wipe
During World wars I and II,American foot soldiers were only issued about 10 individual squares of toilet paper to keep backpack weight and volume to a minimum.If a soldier needed to wipe his butt,he would take one square of toilet paper and fold it into quarters. He would then tear out a semicircular portion from the common corner which left a hole in the middle of the paper when unfolded.He would then stick his forefinger through the hole and wipe his ass with the protruding finger. The paper was grasped at the base of the finger with the free hand while the soiled finger was slowly pulled free of the paper.The contaminated square was then discarded and the corner previously removed was used to clean from under the fingernail.

next dillemma,,,,what about condoms? 150,000 penises? thats a lot of unprotected penises!!!:iagree:
/---- animal offal is the internal organs and entrails of butchered animals, and not the first thing that comes to mind concerning birth control. But to the Europeans living during the mid-1700s, these organ meats were transformed into their way of preventing babies. Slaughterhouse workers would style early condoms out of sausage skins. Interestingly, Jules (Julius) Schmid, the creator of the now-infamous Sheik and Ramses brands of condoms was once a sausage-maker who made lamb-gut condoms in the 1880s. But in Commie Slave States the 1800s are considered modern times.
sausage.jpg

next dillemma,,,,what about condoms? 150,000 penises? thats a lot of unprotected penises!!!:iagree:
/---- animal offal is the internal organs and entrails of butchered animals, and not the first thing that comes to mind concerning birth control. But to the Europeans living during the mid-1700s, these organ meats were transformed into their way of preventing babies. Slaughterhouse workers would style early condoms out of sausage skins. Interestingly, Jules (Julius) Schmid, the creator of the now-infamous Sheik and Ramses brands of condoms was once a sausage-maker who made lamb-gut condoms in the 1880s. But in Commie Slave States the 1800s are considered modern times.
View attachment 121499
and finally, is Mao going to supply these soldiers with 150,000 inflatable white dolls?

View attachment 121499
and finally, is Mao going to supply these soldiers with 150,000 inflatable white dolls?

/---- no he won't. Just one they will all share. She's nicknamed Western Girl. Sally Blow Up : Galaxor Store, A mega store featuring Halloween or cosplay costumes, gaming accessories, electronics, and much more!

View attachment 121499
i dont know how those men are going to to even 2 days without a dog burger/medium rare/A1 sauce, extra mushrooms

View attachment 121490
and where will they all be sleeping? with each other?

You have never been to China, have you?

Forum List

Back