Regarding Capitalism

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
[youtube]kLHBgKuJUyk[/youtube]

This is a video of Adam Kokesh, who is running for Congress in New Mexico, explaining what capitalism really is at an event in Japan.

I like that young man. I have been warning people about this for a quarter of a century or longer. I can't remember the day I woke up and realized that it was all corrupt. I do remember that it was about the time Reagan became president and he set out to "Build" our 600 ship Navy.

Having been a Naval Officer for 12 years, I saw no need for a 600 ship Navy or many of the other things Reagan wanted to do to build the military. I was still "All For" having a strong military, but Reagan wanted to put us in Overkill Mode. It became clear to me then that the real direction of the country was to fund useless Military Industrial Projects so corporate fat cats could get even fatter and we could keep people working in an artificially contrived economy.

Somewhere during or after World War Two we lost our way and started primarily funding the "Military Industrial Complex" that President Eisenhower so strongly warned us against. Once we were feeding the monster, it GREW and GREW!

Folks, all of the manipulation of the Obama administration is just a continuation of this policy. Obama with all of the lies about the economy and about the need to fund the corrupt is buying Fat Cat support for his party and in so doing is no better than any Republican Fat Cats before him who were seeking the same support. I see no sectarian divide, only a chasm between the Haves and the Have Nots.

America Awake! Throw off your shackles and rise up and throw out the corrupt elements in society.

Mega Corporations and Mega Banks are now totally in control in Washington. We will probably need a Civil War to break down that strangle hold on the now "Dead American Political System."

Now is the time for action. Sadly very few want to join me in my call for a new Constitution that proscribes the present corruption and punishes it with death. We either take that drastic of a measure or we will succumb to the corruption being brought to us by the subculture of massive greed that has been legitimized in Washington. The Military Industrial Complex HAS become OUR COUNTRY.

May God save our souls.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back