Refuting retarded rightwinger claims on the black vote

I'm tired of hearing rightwing retards make the claim that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama 3 years ago, well those same 96% would never vote for Herman Cain Allen West, Allan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, etc if those same four candidates ran against Hilary Clinton in a presidential election, so that about refutes any notion that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama. Herman Cain Allen West, Alan Keyes, and Clarence Thomas would *NEVER* get 96% of any black against any white Democratic candidate, blacks would never vote for any of those four idiots for the reason that they're candidates. Stupid rightwing monkeys!

Actual Da Bass is correct. Rahm's win in the Chicago Mayor vote showed that Blacks are voter "slaves" to black candidates, rather they are voter "slaves" to the Democratic party. Rahm swept the floor with the black vote, even though well respected, experience and can make a good speech Carol Mosley Braun and four other Black candidates were on the ballot. Rahm won 80% of the black vote and every black district but one.

I don't think Cain or West would dent the year in and out 90%+ national black vote in a Presidential election. However, I do think they could steal maybe 15% of the black vote. That's a significant upgrade! :eusa_pray:

Your party is the party with house slaves, the only difference is they actually want to stay on the plantation called the Republitard Party.

Love the "Uppity Negro" icon, which reminded me of the following,

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness" -- LBJ, Democrat President

Actual Da Bass is correct. Rahm's win in the Chicago Mayor vote showed that Blacks are voter "slaves" to black candidates, rather they are voter "slaves" to the Democratic party. Rahm swept the floor with the black vote, even though well respected, experience and can make a good speech Carol Mosley Braun and four other Black candidates were on the ballot. Rahm won 80% of the black vote and every black district but one.

I don't think Cain or West would dent the year in and out 90%+ national black vote in a Presidential election. However, I do think they could steal maybe 15% of the black vote. That's a significant upgrade! :eusa_pray:

Your party is the party with house slaves, the only difference is they actually want to stay on the plantation called the Republitard Party.

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness" -- LBJ, Democrat President

I'm not a Democrat and yes I am proud to be uppity, better to be uppity than act like a docile complacent house slave.

Your uppity because of your high testosterone and low IQ levels

Both Parties are screwed up but blacks have chosen the lesser of the two evils, but this doesn't negate the fact that Republitards do nothing to reach out to black voters except token gestures.
Do you know where reality is? How is it that the democrats are the lesser of two evils when a majority of blacks continue to vote they way democrats want them to. How is it that democrats reach out to the black population? Just look at the appalling conditions of the inner cities and contiue to believe that the democrats are the lesser of two evils. I guess you forgot about what LBJ's Great Society was supposed to do.

For any group of people that vote predominantly for one party actually says something about those people. You would not understand because YOU are one of those people. I can tell just how racist you are by reading your posts here. Say hello to Al Sharpton for me. I call him to tell him just how racist he is from time to time.

He is reported as saying, “I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

then there's this...

“I think one man is just as good as another so long as he’s not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a ****** from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America.” - Harry Truman

I'm tired of hearing rightwing retards make the claim that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama 3 years ago, well those same 96% would never vote for Herman Cain Allen West, Allan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, etc if those same four candidates ran against Hilary Clinton in a presidential election, so that about refutes any notion that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama. Herman Cain Allen West, Alan Keyes, and Clarence Thomas would *NEVER* get 96% of any black against any white Democratic candidate, blacks would never vote for any of those four idiots for the reason that they're candidates. Stupid rightwing monkeys!

Because those four are all "Uncle Tom's", right?

sellout.......

Thats because any Blacks with the (R) are considered "Uncle Toms" by the racist black community.

Thats because Repugs have a proven gripe against black people and any blacks who would side with such a dumbass party are considered as Uncle Toms.

Stupid statements like this are why you have no credibility, faggot......

CG, Flay put you in your place earlier in this thread, stop being mad.

Like you're one to give advice to others when it comes to getting owned in threads.

What, there are like 5 other full on fringe crazy hacks that like you on these boards? RW/Rtard/TM/Shaman? A crew of support to be proud of lol.

Get back to blaming the white man why you suck at life.

House Negro, before you tell me to stop blaming the man quit shucking and jiving and tapdancing for the man, AvoryBojangles:

You and CG

TempleShirleyMrBojangles.jpg

Can you tell me who "the man" is?

If your life sucks so bad maybe you should go out and make something of it rather than pretend it's all someone else's fault you're a bum.

I am black, not whatever you say I am.

You're a bigot based off this thread alone and probaly a racist as well...

Its funny that since Obama has been in office white people have been acting like oppressed monkeys who don't get enough bananas to eat and vines to swing on with their repeated false accusations of blacks being racist. All it shows and exposes is their own latent racism and hatred of having a black man as prez.

Statements like this are why your fake ass Farrakhan wanna be self has zero credibility......

I love it when one lone asshole negro speaks for the whole black population....a negro calling somebody a monkey is kind of like the" kettle call the pot black"

AvorySuds...is it true that you're the modern-day equivalent of the House-Negro?

Cmon 96%?!? voted for the black candidate.

If the roles were reversed here and 96% of white people voted for McCain I GUARENTEE black people would call for racism.

Just another hypocrtical thing black people do.

Oh, and you saying you are proud to be black is racist. I can't say I'm proud to be white can I?

Because those four are all "Uncle Tom's", right?

sellout.......

Yes those four are Uncle Toms you hankerchief headed House Negro.

If the roles were reversed here and 96% of white people voted for McCain I GUARENTEE black people would call for racism.

Oh, and you saying you are proud to be black is racist. I can't say I'm proud to be white can I?

95% voted for Bill Cliton too, it must be racism and not the fact that Clinton and Obama are both Democrats, :rolleyes: retarded monkey.

I love it when one lone asshole negro speaks for the whole black population....a negro calling somebody a monkey is kind of like the" kettle call the pot black"

I love when paleface crackers with their fake paternalism and tokenism from the Republitard Party try to say they're the best party for blacks without actually doing anything for black people, yeah monkey you are a primate.

The only reason you can type on a computer is because of white people

95% voted for Bill Cliton too, it must be racism and not the fact that Clinton and Obama are both Democrats, :rolleyes: retarded monkey.

There wasn't a Black guy running against Bill. ;)

I love when paleface crackers with their fake paternalism and tokenism from the Republitard Party try to say they're the best party for blacks without actually doing anything for black people, yeah monkey you are a primate.

No, they just do what is best for ALL of us, not just the Black man. :D

I think the more important question is : Why do Blacks support the Democrats so blindly? Do they actually believe that the D's are going to help the black community? :lol: What the Democrats really do is take them totally for granted, all while pandering to rich people and corporations who fund their reelection campaigns. They give lip service and little else. Why the hell not? They already have the "black" vote locked in. They don't need to "do" anything. What is the alternative for black folks? A sudden awakening and realization that nobody is going to help the "black" community and that the only people responsible for their lives are themselves?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back