Refuting retarded rightwinger claims on the black vote

You do know I'm black right...? You just called me specifically a monkey and posted a picture of a monkey... WTF is wrong with you?

Really? Well I don't take it back, it proves I'm not a racist, better to be a monkey than a house Negro, monkeys have an excuse at least because they lack the brains to use human comprehension. When its all over, I'll come to Oregon and we can get some fried chicken, potato salad, baked macaroni cheese and cornbread and wash it down with Kool Aid and just laugh about it, sound cool? You feel better now?

You're a racist, so why would I think you would take it back? You seem more filled with hate than normal, did you just get back from your KKK meeting?

What black person you know that goes to a KKK meeting? You forget that I am black.

Dickhead, if somebody says most blacks are racist because 96% of blacks voted for Obama what Charlie just debunked because you dumbfucks are saying the only reason 96% of blacks voted for Obama is because he's blacks, but if the same blacks wouldn't vote in those same numbers for those four black Repugs how does that make blacks racist?

Like I said, the guy making that argument is a racist, so all that argument proves is that racists like him will not vote for those people. Other racists who do not think the same way will vote for them.

So blacks who will not vote for Repugs who don't give a shit about blacks are racist? Well fuck, I'll be one racist ass by your reasoning because you Repugs Party fucks don't do shit for blacks yet want blacks to vote for you and your token black candidates.

Did I say that?

I am simply asking how the fact that they will not vote for "Uncle Toms" proves they are not racist.

Really? Well I don't take it back, it proves I'm not a racist, better to be a monkey than a house Negro, monkeys have an excuse at least because they lack the brains to use human comprehension. When its all over, I'll come to Oregon and we can get some fried chicken, potato salad, baked macaroni cheese and cornbread and wash it down with Kool Aid and just laugh about it, sound cool? You feel better now?

You're a racist, so why would I think you would take it back? You seem more filled with hate than normal, did you just get back from your KKK meeting?

What black person you know that goes to a KKK meeting? You forget that I am black.

Is that you? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skLPurhMgtY]YouTube - Black KKK Member (Part 1)[/ame]

Is that you? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skLPurhMgtY]YouTube - Black KKK Member (Part 1)[/ame]

You're a retarded, stuck on stupid, oversensitive, frustrated house slaving Uncle Thomas, anyone that knows me here knows I seriously dislike racists yet you post a vid with a black KKK member, great, since I'm the reason you posted that vid just make sure you give me my cut of the money after Project 21, NBRA and the whites you Uncle Tom for hand you those checks.

why do you people all pretend the republican party is not racists and the proof is right in the court records which prove they have worked for decades to disenfranchise black voters so they can win elections?

You know Cheating to win elections by keeping Americans from voting

I recognize the Republican party as the sheet anchor of the colored man's political hopes and the ark of his safety.
Frederick Douglass

BTW Ass2.0, you wouldn't be the first or last racist black person to open their bigoted mouth.

You Uncle toms really love doing the white man's dirty work for him don't you? To show you just how absurd and retarded your suggestion that I'm a racist is, Malcolm X was once called a black racist by Uncle Thomas house niggas like you and yet he's pariased as the best black leader ever. Uncle Thomases like you????? Always forgotten and or disrespected and pissed on.

why do you people all pretend the republican party is not racists and the proof is right in the court records which prove they have worked for decades to disenfranchise black voters so they can win elections?

You're a racist and your posts prove it, we don't even have to look at the Republican party.

I recognize the Republican party as the sheet anchor of the colored man's political hopes and the ark of his safety.
Frederick Douglass

When the Party was liberal, I doubt Frederick Douglass would say that about these modern Republitards.

BTW Ass2.0, you wouldn't be the first or last racist black person to open their bigoted mouth.

You Uncle toms really love doing the white man's dirty work for him don't you? To show you just how absurd and retarded your suggestion that I'm a racist is, Malcolm X was once called a black racist by Uncle Thomas house niggas like you and yet he's pariased as the best black leader ever. Uncle Thomases like you????? Always forgotten and or disrespected and pissed on.

Please stop talking, you're racist, game over. Bye.

Ever read what LBJ had to say about American blacks? Yes,the LBJ that held up Ike's Civil Right Bill for 7 whole years

Dickhead, if somebody says most blacks are racist because 96% of blacks voted for Obama what Charlie just debunked because you dumbfucks are saying the only reason 96% of blacks voted for Obama is because he's blacks, but if the same blacks wouldn't vote in those same numbers for those four black Repugs how does that make blacks racist?

Like I said, the guy making that argument is a racist, so all that argument proves is that racists like him will not vote for those people. Other racists who do not think the same way will vote for them.

So blacks who will not vote for Repugs who don't give a shit about blacks are racist? Well fuck, I'll be one racist ass by your reasoning because you Repugs Party fucks don't do shit for blacks yet want blacks to vote for you and your token black candidates.

You are a racist, little man.

Ever read what LBJ had to say about American blacks? Yes,the LBJ that held up Ike's Civil Right Bill for 7 whole years

Yes she has and she agrees witrh it.

CG, Flay put you in your place earlier in this thread, stop being mad.

Please stop talking, you're racist, game over. Bye.

You remind me of this House Negro:

9781429929059__9781429929059-1.jpg

Like you're one to give advice to others when it comes to getting owned in threads.

What, there are like 5 other full on fringe crazy hacks that like you on these boards? RW/Rtard/TM/Shaman? A crew of support to be proud of lol.

Get back to blaming the white man why you suck at life.

I'm tired of hearing rightwing retards make the claim that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama 3 years ago, well those same 96% would never vote for Herman Cain Allen West, Allan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, etc if those same four candidates ran against Hilary Clinton in a presidential election, so that about refutes any notion that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama. Herman Cain Allen West, Alan Keyes, and Clarence Thomas would *NEVER* get 96% of any black against any white Democratic candidate, blacks would never vote for any of those four idiots for the reason that they're candidates. Stupid rightwing monkeys!

Actual Da Bass is correct. Rahm's win in the Chicago Mayor vote showed that Blacks are voter "slaves" to black candidates, rather they are voter "slaves" to the Democratic party. Rahm swept the floor with the black vote, even though well respected, experience and can make a good speech Carol Mosley Braun and four other Black candidates were on the ballot. Rahm won 80% of the black vote and every black district but one.

I don't think Cain or West would dent the year in and out 90%+ national black vote in a Presidential election. However, I do think they could steal maybe 15% of the black vote. That's a significant upgrade! :eusa_pray:

Like you're one to give advice to others when it comes to getting owned in threads.

What, there are like 5 other full on fringe crazy hacks that like you on these boards? RW/Rtard/TM/Shaman? A crew of support to be proud of lol.

Get back to blaming the white man why you suck at life.

House Negro, before you tell me to stop blaming the man quit shucking and jiving and tapdancing for the man, AvoryBojangles:

You and CG

TempleShirleyMrBojangles.jpg

I'm tired of hearing rightwing retards make the claim that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama 3 years ago, well those same 96% would never vote for Herman Cain Allen West, Allan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, etc if those same four candidates ran against Hilary Clinton in a presidential election, so that about refutes any notion that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama. Herman Cain Allen West, Alan Keyes, and Clarence Thomas would *NEVER* get 96% of any black against any white Democratic candidate, blacks would never vote for any of those four idiots for the reason that they're candidates. Stupid rightwing monkeys!

Actual Da Bass is correct. Rahm's win in the Chicago Mayor vote showed that Blacks are voter "slaves" to black candidates, rather they are voter "slaves" to the Democratic party. Rahm swept the floor with the black vote, even though well respected, experience and can make a good speech Carol Mosley Braun and four other Black candidates were on the ballot. Rahm won 80% of the black vote and every black district but one.

I don't think Cain or West would dent the year in and out 90%+ national black vote in a Presidential election. However, I do think they could steal maybe 15% of the black vote. That's a significant upgrade! :eusa_pray:

Your party is the party with house slaves, the only difference is they actually want to stay on the plantation called the Republitard Party.

Forum List

Back