Refuting retarded rightwinger claims on the black vote

Wow. A lot of hate in this thread. How many of you live in predominately black areas? I would guess not that many. How many of you went to school where blacks were the majority? I would guess not that many.

As one from Oakland would be glad to talk to you all about this. The racial and non informative discussion you are having so far is not all that good.

I was born in Germany but raised in West Philadelphia in a black area and I am black, thats why I know significant numbers of blacks would not vote for black Republican candidates, well at least the ones Charlie listed.

You're not 'black', you're mixed race.... at least that's what you say you are.

Didn't Charlie tell you to stay off the board. He told me that he'd dealt with you. :lol::lol:

I am black, not whatever you say I am.

Wow. A lot of hate in this thread. How many of you live in predominately black areas? I would guess not that many. How many of you went to school where blacks were the majority? I would guess not that many.

As one from Oakland would be glad to talk to you all about this. The racial and non informative discussion you are having so far is not all that good.

I was born in Germany but raised in West Philadelphia in a black area and I am black, thats why I know significant numbers of blacks would not vote for black Republican candidates, well at least the ones Charlie listed.

Some 95% (or close to that number) of black folk voted for Obama. Before that Clinton and Gore got clsoe to that number in thier elections. I don't know who Charlie is. I do know how most black folk in the Bay Area, and country, vote.

I know Charlie personally. I think the point he was making was that 95% of blacks voted for Obama because he was a Democrat, not because he was black and if blacks had to chose between voting for Hilary or one of the black Repug candidates he mentioned they would vote for Hilary first.

Thats because Repugs have a proven gripe against black people and any blacks who would side with such a dumbass party are considered as Uncle Toms.

a proven gripe? You mean that whole freeing the slaves and desegregating that Republicans did? That gripe?

Or maybe it's the fact that we treat you as individuals instead of a collective? Or that we want to see you work hard and succeed rather than be lulled into captivity to greedy politicians?

When are you guys going to stand up to those politicians and tell them that you don't need what they are selling? How long are you going to let them take away your ability to govern yourself?

Thats stand was already made to the Repug Partry, thats why hardly any blacks vote for them in significant numbers because they have proven they care jack shit about blacks, gays, minorities, women, and any religion not Christian.

Yeah, we freed them because we didn't care. we desegregated society because we didn't care. We want people of all backgrounds free of government control because we don't care.

When are you going to wake up and realize that the people who actually care about you are the people who believe in you and don't want government running your life.

Thats because Repugs have a proven gripe against black people and any blacks who would side with such a dumbass party are considered as Uncle Toms.

Thanks for proving what a racist bigot you are. Only a racist would call a black person an Uncle Tom simply because he's a Republican.

I'm tired of hearing rightwing retards make the claim that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama 3 years ago, well those same 96% would never vote for Herman Cain Allen West, Allan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, etc if those same four candidates ran against Hilary Clinton in a presidential election, so that about refutes any notion that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama. Herman Cain Allen West, Alan Keyes, and Clarence Thomas would *NEVER* get 96% of any black against any white Democratic candidate, blacks would never vote for any of those four idiots for the reason that they're candidates. Stupid rightwing monkeys!

You don't get to decide whether 'blacks would never vote for....' You are not all blacks. You do not speak on behalf of black people. They, like any other race, are individuals. It is your attitude that perpetrates racism. Stop treating your fellow blacks with such disrespect that you think you can speak for them. They have their own voices, and can and do speak for themselves.

You're full of shit, anyone who has seen voting patterns of black Americans know full well 96% of blacks wouldn't vote for none of candidates, take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Just a reminder: Her BS is already shoved up her A$$...way up there. I mean, it's jam-packed up there tighter than sardines. That's why it so freely and frequently spews from her mouth.

Last edited:
a proven gripe? You mean that whole freeing the slaves and desegregating that Republicans did? That gripe?

Or maybe it's the fact that we treat you as individuals instead of a collective? Or that we want to see you work hard and succeed rather than be lulled into captivity to greedy politicians?

When are you guys going to stand up to those politicians and tell them that you don't need what they are selling? How long are you going to let them take away your ability to govern yourself?

The "gripe" is that Republican aren't as liberal with the welfare swag as Democrats. So being opposed to higher taxes and more government spending makes you a racist, according to Democrats.

Thats stand was already made to the Repug Partry, thats why hardly any blacks vote for them in significant numbers because they have proven they care jack shit about blacks, gays, minorities, women, and any religion not Christian.

Republicans believe that people should be treated as individuals, not as cogs in some group.

So blacks who will not vote for Repugs who don't give a shit about blacks are racist? Well fuck, I'll be one racist ass by your reasoning because you Repugs Party fucks don't do shit for blacks yet want blacks to vote for you and your token black candidates.

What does "giving a shit about blacks" entail, sending them a check?

I'm tired of hearing rightwing retards make the claim that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama 3 years ago, well those same 96% would never vote for Herman Cain Allen West, Allan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, etc if those same four candidates ran against Hilary Clinton in a presidential election, so that about refutes any notion that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama. Herman Cain Allen West, Alan Keyes, and Clarence Thomas would *NEVER* get 96% of any black against any white Democratic candidate, blacks would never vote for any of those four idiots for the reason that they're candidates. Stupid rightwing monkeys!

Hey, you guys look like monkeys, not us.

[

How is it that the right is the dumbass party in this question? Take a look at where the largest cities in this country have a black population. Who do they vote for overwhelmingly? Would it be the democrats? Why is there so much trouble in the black communities that the democrats don't do anything about but pay lip service to them every two years just for the black vote? Somehow in your pathetic world it is the republicans fault that everything wrong in the black community is the fault of some republican. So I guess that blacks that continue to vote for democrats are looked upon as dumbasses by the democrat pols.

Last edited:
[

How is it that the right is the dumbass party in this question? Take a look at where the largest cities in this country have a black population. Who do they vote for overwhelmingly? Would it be the democrats? Why is there so much trouble in the black communities that the democrats don't do anything about but pay lip service to them every two years just for the black vote? Somehow in your pathetic world it is the republicans fault that everything wrong in the black community is the fault of some republican. So I guess that blacks that continue to vote for democrats are looked upon as dumbasses by the democrat pols.

Both Parties are screwed up but blacks have chosen the lesser of the two evils, but this doesn't negate the fact that Republitards do nothing to reach out to black voters except token gestures.

I'm tired of hearing rightwing retards make the claim that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama 3 years ago,..............!

Ok most blacks (given that 96% of them voted for BHO in 2008) are stupid America hating trash who knowingly voted for a Marxist who could not legally hold the Office for which he was campaigning.

Feel better now??????

How does that prove that blacks are not racist? You are a racist, and that is the way you vote.

Dickhead, if somebody says most blacks are racist because 96% of blacks voted for Obama what Charlie just debunked because you dumbfucks are saying the only reason 96% of blacks voted for Obama is because he's blacks, but if the same blacks wouldn't vote in those same numbers for those four black Repugs how does that make blacks racist?

So how is the TPM or Republican Party racist because they are mostly white? I mean outside of the fact that most of the Democrat party is white and all due to there being more whites than blacks in the country. How come so many of the left allow people like Rtard/RW and TM (and others) point out what % of 'conservatives" are white and that they vote that way?

Blacks vote Dem because so many of them have been bought off. Many blacks believe the Democrat party has and does help them based on their skin color (racism lol) and the Dems are proud of that. Fact is, just like with Gays the Democratic party has no better track record then the Republican party.

As a general but true statement, neither R nor D has the best interest of people in mind.

Republicans believe that people should be treated as individuals, not as cogs in some group.

They don't treat the rich and poor as individuals, and when 90% of your party is white that says something.

Why ANYONE in America who believes in democracy would vote for a party who has repetedly kept leagal Americans from voting is beyond the pale folks

LOLZ!

Republicans hate people! LO fuking Lz!

How does that prove that blacks are not racist? You are a racist, and that is the way you vote.

Dickhead, if somebody says most blacks are racist because 96% of blacks voted for Obama what Charlie just debunked because you dumbfucks are saying the only reason 96% of blacks voted for Obama is because he's blacks, but if the same blacks wouldn't vote in those same numbers for those four black Repugs how does that make blacks racist?

So how is the TPM or Republican Party racist because they are mostly white? I mean outside of the fact that most of the Democrat party is white and all due to there being more whites than blacks in the country. How come so many of the left allow people like Rtard/RW and TM (and others) point out what % of 'conservatives" are white and that they vote that way?

Blacks vote Dem because so many of them have been bought off. Many blacks believe the Democrat party has and does help them based on their skin color (racism lol) and the Dems are proud of that. Fact is, just like with Gays the Democratic party has no better track record then the Republican party.

As a general but true statement, neither R nor D has the best interest of people in mind.

Nothing like a misinformed jackass telling a black person why they vote Democratic, thats just downright retarded, if anything, the house Negroes in the Republitard Party are the bought off ones, they don't grin, shuck, jive and Uncle Tom for free.

You're not 'black', you're mixed race.... at least that's what you say you are.

Didn't Charlie tell you to stay off the board. He told me that he'd dealt with you. :lol::lol:

I am black, not whatever you say I am.

You're a bigot based off this thread alone and probaly a racist as well...

Forum List

Back