Refuting retarded rightwinger claims on the black vote

I'm tired of hearing rightwing retards make the claim that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama 3 years ago, well those same 96% would never vote for Herman Cain Allen West, Allan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, etc if those same four candidates ran against Hilary Clinton in a presidential election, so that about refutes any notion that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama. Herman Cain Allen West, Alan Keyes, and Clarence Thomas would *NEVER* get 96% of any black against any white Democratic candidate, blacks would never vote for any of those four idiots for the reason that they're candidates. Stupid rightwing monkeys!

I love it when one lone asshole negro speaks for the whole black population....a negro calling somebody a monkey is kind of like the" kettle call the pot black"

I love when paleface crackers with their fake paternalism and tokenism from the Republitard Party try to say they're the best party for blacks without actually doing anything for black people, yeah monkey you are a primate.
your the living example of a "BOOGADONIS"
Then word boogadonis is a slang term referring to an obnoxious fat black woman. If you see a fat black women and aren't sure if she is a boogadonis, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Is she loud and obnoxious?
2. Does she use the phrases mhmm and das rite gurl alot?
3. If you are in a public place, is she either in your way or making it difficult for you to hear?
4. Is she wearing some sort of tacky faux suede jumpsuit?
5. If she has kids, are they dressed like stereotypical sheboons?
6. Is she on the phone and being extremely loud?

I'm tired of hearing rightwing retards make the claim that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama 3 years ago, well those same 96% would never vote for Herman Cain Allen West, Allan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, etc if those same four candidates ran against Hilary Clinton in a presidential election, so that about refutes any notion that most blacks are racist because 96% voted for Obama. Herman Cain Allen West, Alan Keyes, and Clarence Thomas would *NEVER* get 96% of any black against any white Democratic candidate, blacks would never vote for any of those four idiots for the reason that they're candidates. Stupid rightwing monkeys!

I love it when one lone asshole negro speaks for the whole black population....a negro calling somebody a monkey is kind of like the" kettle call the pot black"

I love when paleface crackers with their fake paternalism and tokenism from the Republitard Party try to say they're the best party for blacks without actually doing anything for black people, yeah monkey you are a primate.

You don't think that being free from welfare checks is doing anything for black people?
How about getting you out of that system that is keeping you as slaves to the government, and being able to work for yourself, have a decent home, a wife and children. By doing things for yourself you get out of the shit hole ghettos.

You don't think that being free from welfare checks is doing anything for black people?
How about getting you out of that system that is keeping you as slaves to the government, and being able to work for yourself, have a decent home, a wife and children. By doing things for yourself you get out of the shit hole ghettos.
I guess that they would be afraid of being called Uncle Tom's from racists like Bass.

I agree that both parties are responsible.
But Democratic polices of welfare have caused great harm to Blacks as well as to Indian's.
It was Democrats that had segregation policies of the south. Dems who were KKK in the 50's
I think that is why Martin Luther King was a registered Republican. He saw what democratic polices was doing to blacks.
Don't forget it was Republicans who freed the South of slaves.

MLK was not a Republitard, stop spreading that lie and the Republicans who "freed" the slaves were ***NOT*** ideologically and politically the same as today's Republitards, its funny how you monkeys are trying to use the freed slaves nonsense to draw Blacks to the Republitards, stuff that happened over one hundred and thirty-six years ago to cover up for the fact that your monkeycentric party is doing nothing today.

Hmm, so when it comes to other's using the fact that slaves were freed to make their side look good you say it was so long ago but when it comes to Blacks being owed something it don't matter that it was such a long time ago. Kinda hypocritical don't you think? ;)

Claim Uncle Tom sales pitches.

Why are you still posting on this thread? You have been shown to be completely ignorant. You have no credibility on the topic of this post. You have the intellect of a child, or a man-child utterly incapable of critical thinking. Do yourself a favor and shut up.

Because those four are all "Uncle Tom's", right?

sellout.......

Yes those four are Uncle Toms you hankerchief headed House Negro.

Continue licking the ass of a fucking fraud like Barry Obama while dressed in your black make up with the big red shoes, clown.......

Forum List

Back