refugee

sparky

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2008
paradise
I'm Sparky, hi

what and who i am are unimportant. why i'm here is

my former chat room went supernova

the story might be of interest, it was started via a poster who felt oppressed where he was

so he opted for his own idea of a free speech model.

unfortunately, his life took a few turns, and he left it alone, with only a dedicated admisinstrator to uphold said model, zero moderation.

this is where the acsii petri dish is really a good study of human nature, just imagine a free for all , no holds barred enviroment

many of us coined it ascii anarchy, which in truth it festered into , despite those who upheld the ideal

ironically, the owner shows up out of the blue years later, due to ceratin factions waving a $$ at him for the site and name, and wishes to clean house.

can't blame the dude really, in fact it seems like it's his shot at the brass ring

but oh, to throw one's own morals under the train for it eh?

~S~

:welcome: 2 USMB Sparky.

From your nick,were you a former radio operator, or an electrician who kept dropping his screwdrivers across the terminals of a 480V 3Phase supply? :D

an electrician Gatekeeper

and yeah, i've blown up just about every voltage

mostly in my apprenticeship

thankfully i survived it.....

~S~

Community boards going supernova is just God's way of seeding other boards with heavier ascii, Sparky.

We are stardust
We are golden
And we’ve got to get ourselves
Back to the garden

Community boards going supernova is just God's way of seeding other boards with heavier ascii, Sparky.

We are stardust
We are golden
And we’ve got to get ourselves
Back to the garden

an electrician Gatekeeper

and yeah, i've blown up just about every voltage

mostly in my apprenticeship

thankfully i survived it.....

~S~

I remember telling an apprentice to be careful when we were working on some 480V equipment and in 5 min he dropped his screwdriver across the terminals, he did have to repair his 'shorts'.

I'm Sparky, hi

the story might be of interest, it was started via a poster who felt oppressed where he was

unfortunately, his life took a few turns, and he left it alone, with only a dedicated admisinstrator to uphold said model, zero moderation.

this is where the acsii petri dish is really a good study of human nature, just imagine a free for all , no holds barred enviroment

many of us coined it ascii anarchy, which in truth it festered into , despite those who upheld the ideal

ironically, the owner shows up out of the blue years later, due to ceratin factions waving a $$ at him for the site and name, and wishes to clean house.

can't blame the dude really, in fact it seems like it's his shot at the brass ring

~S~

Welcome, even though you joined here in 2008, it's good you finally made an introduction thread!

Hey, come to think of it, I never did either, maybe I should too! :eusa_think:

I'm Sparky, hi

~S~

Welcome, even though you joined here in 2008, it's good you finally made an introduction thread!

Hey, come to think of it, I never did either, maybe I should too! :eusa_think:

Okay I'll start it off EZ

:welcome: 2 USMB Echo Zulu,
Hope you are enjoying your visit. I C U took ur meds in a timely manner and are surviving well. That is all................:clap2:

I'm Sparky, hi

~S~
Welcome, sparky. I am also a shocking person.

You might want to change your avatar...or demand your money back...the screw part is a right hand thread...the double helix of snakes is left handed.

Simply won't work.

Welcome anyway.

i didn't even notice asaratis

however, if electrickity & dyxlexia were actually threadworthly , i'm sure i could opine enough to keep it lively....~S~

Forum List

Back