Refugee looking for a new forum

We can use a few moderates around here to balance out the wingnuts.

Thanks. The more the merrier on that count since moderates tend to tick off both the left and right wingnuts.
m1helmet.gif

Now Divine Wind must run the 'Gauntlet'.

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen European swallow?

Just kidding. Welcome.

I kinda figured, but appreciate the clarification.

How long has US Message Board been around? Many original members here?

I'm impressed by the size and variety of threads, but am still trying to take it all in. What what is the general opinion about the forum membership: do most tend to lean right, left or center? My initial impression is that it leans right, but I've only been on a few threads, so I'm still learning.

Learning? HA! The man has posted the best arts & crafts thread in years, and you all should go see his Welders? thread! link

I'm just tattling on him this morning, and he has it coming along with my suggestion you might want to smother him with pos reps. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
We can use a few moderates around here to balance out the wingnuts.

Thanks. The more the merrier on that count since moderates tend to tick off both the left and right wingnuts.
m1helmet.gif

I'm going to enjoy watching how your "moderation" plays out for you. Should be fun.
Semper fi.

It usually ends up looking something like an American patrol caught between the Serbs and the Croats or the Sunnis and the Shi'as.
eagleglobeanchor.gif
Semper Fi!

Refugee from what forum, Divine? THC?
I was on Politics Forum (not Political Forum) which was merged with Political Hotwire.

Learning? HA! The man has posted the best arts & crafts thread in years, and you all should go see his Welders? thread! link

I'm just tattling on him this morning, and he has it coming along with my suggestion you might want to smother him with pos reps. :eusa_whistle:
Thanks for the kind words, Becki, but you're making me blush! Good threads are group efforts and I look forward to many more conversations with y'all!

Refugee from what forum, Divine? THC?
I was on Politics Forum (not Political Forum) which was merged with Political Hotwire.

Thanks for the kind words, Becki, but you're making me blush! Good threads are group efforts and I look forward to many more conversations with y'all!
Where are my manners?
You are cordially invited to Foxy's coffee house. You'll meet some great folks there. They talk about anything and everything except pols. Everyone is welcome, no matter what they post anywhere else. It's a no-flame zone. Also, Foxy's the best cook this side of heaven and her coffee is the best. It was awful when she went on a long weekend vacation.... the mice played .... :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back