Refugee Immigration = European Suicide

Yeah the religious nutters killed him.

Religious nutters or Marxist-Leftist nutters, I mean what's the difference, not a great deal.
Oh so you're saying you and Jeri are marxists. That's weird.

No that's not what I said. I'm a Christian, I'm not a religious nutter.

Your Marxist-Leftist suggestion is just absurd.
No I'm pretty sure you're a nutter. Jeri's the biggest nutter on the board, and your nuttiness was right on par with hers in this thread.

Hell you even think Marxism, which is not compatible with religion, can be practiced by religious zealots! You are cuckoo. :cuckoo:

Oh look, the Italian police have seized 800 guns headed or Belgium....I mean those poor "refugees" they need those guns, the racist Italian police denying them! The poor "refugees", how are they going to kill more Europeans without those guns? Quick someone get them some more guns already....they're in a hurry to start shooting people and blowing themselves up again!

A Turk driving them into Europe....you know I mean Turks are our "friends", dear me, HOW has THIS happened?!

Italy police seize nearly 800 guns heading for Belgium - BBC News

Religious nutters or Marxist-Leftist nutters, I mean what's the difference, not a great deal.

No I'm pretty sure you're a nutter. Jeri's the biggest nutter on the board, and your nuttiness was right on par with hers in this thread.

Hell you even think Marxism, which is not compatible with religion, can be practiced by religious zealots! You are cuckoo. :cuckoo:

Oh look, the Italian police have seized 800 guns headed or Belgium....I mean those poor "refugees" they need those guns, the racist Italian police denying them! The poor "refugees", how are they going to kill more Europeans without those guns? Quick someone get them some more guns already....they're in a hurry to start shooting people and blowing themselves up again!

A Turk driving them into Europe....you know I mean Turks are our "friends", dear me, HOW has THIS happened?!

Lucy you're starting to get hysterical. The Turks are not the refugees, the guns were headed AWAY from where the refugees are coming in, and as per your article Belgium has always been a hotspot for the illegal gun trade and this is nothing new. I think you need a nap to get over this grumpiness.

Why should anyone take you seriously anyhow, a person who displays the "South Park" thing of Donald Trump being sodomised to death....is that what arouses you, the thought of a man being sodomised to death?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.
The guy doing the sodomizing is doing it to win the support of the rightwing by being even more extreme than Trump. It's pretty damn funny. For example if tomorrow Ben Carson started advocating that not only do we need to stop accepting refugees, we need to mow them down as they approach the border and kill them all; he would probably see a huge spike in the polls and take some of Trump's numbers.

'Um....okay....whatever :rolleyes-41:

Hey what about those 800 shotguns being denied the "refugees" and their ilk already in pretending to be "good citizens". I BET you're disappointed aren't you? Are you crying already, I mean they can't kill more European Christians....

Are those Italian police "Nazi's" darling?

Why should anyone take you seriously anyhow, a person who displays the "South Park" thing of Donald Trump being sodomised to death....is that what arouses you, the thought of a man being sodomised to death?

The guy doing the sodomizing is doing it to win the support of the rightwing by being even more extreme than Trump. It's pretty damn funny. For example if tomorrow Ben Carson started advocating that not only do we need to stop accepting refugees, we need to mow them down as they approach the border and kill them all; he would probably see a huge spike in the polls and take some of Trump's numbers.

Hey what about those 800 shotguns being denied the "refugees" and their ilk already in pretending to be "good citizens". I BET you're disappointed aren't you? Are you crying already, I mean they can't kill more European Christians....

You need to sober up and try again Lucy.

Lucy you're starting to get hysterical. The Turks are not the refugees, the guns were headed AWAY from where the refugees are coming in, and as per your article Belgium has always been a hotspot for the illegal gun trade and this is nothing new. I think you need a nap to get over this grumpiness.

It's you who's hysterical and an actual fool.

A) I never said the Turks were the refugees.

B) Molenbeek, Belgium appears to now be Jihad HQ of Europa, or haven't you been paying attention?

They wanted these guns to murder us. Fact. Don't let facts get in the way of your Leftist sawdust between your ears.

Either A) You're a fool or B) You're pro-Radical Islam and support their Jihad.

If it's the latter, don't worry the security intelligence services of at least four countries are already monitoring your internet postings....that's a fact as well, trust me on it.

You need to sober up and try again Lucy.

You have lost the argument, not that you ever actually was in danger of winning it.

Name-calling and now accusing someone of posting whilst drunk.

:lame2:

B) Molenbeek, Belgium appears to now be Jihad HQ of Europa, or haven't you been paying attention?

They wanted these guns to murder us. Fact. Don't let facts get in the way of your Leftist sawdust between your ears.

If it's the latter, don't worry the security intelligence services of at least four countries are already monitoring your internet postings....that's a fact as well, trust me on it.
Lucy dear, your raving has nothing to do with refugees, which is what this entire thread is about. Belgium, Turks... take that nap Lucy.

He must have won some debates, eh?

Of course they eventually him on trial and killed him:

Trial of Socrates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View attachment 55819

You are nutty as a fruitcake.

Proverbs 9:13-18
A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.
For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city, To call passengers who go right on their ways: Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

In this video you will see how this began and why the UN - who is the mastermind behind the Arab spring and the plan to ousts Libyan leader - Qaddafi. -was strategic in its goal to flood Europe with immigrants that would create the chaos we are witnessing today. This video reveals how the UN orchestrated the greatest crisis in the history of Europe and the Middle East in order to achieve their endgame - A New World Order that will forever change the lives of everyone in the world. What an evil organization the UN is - using guilt to force the Europeans to accept what they created and when guilt didn't work? They used force. The EU works for the UN. Not it's own people.

The thread premise is wrong, nothing but a lie; it's the product of fear, ignorance, and bigotry.

Lucy dear, your raving has nothing to do with refugees, which is what this entire thread is about. Belgium, Turks... take that nap Lucy.

Sorry I'm being dragged to the HQ to discuss a report, gosh 9pm on a Saturday night even, no rest for the wicked.

Are you an Antifa type sweet cheeks, or are you just straight-up pro-Jihad? One really needs to know. It's highly important that one knows....if you don't want to say, don't worry, other people have ways of finding this out.

You are nutty as a fruitcake.

:rolleyes-41::lame2:

Sorry I'm being dragged to the HQ to discuss a report, gosh 9pm on a Saturday night even, no rest for the wicked.

Are you an Antifa type sweet cheeks, or are you just straight-up pro-Jihad? One really needs to know. It's highly important that one knows....if you don't want to say, don't worry, other people have ways of finding this out.
Building a straw man doesn't help your argument dear.

I should have added, the beauty of the Internet is that, well you don't quite know whom the person you're communicating with actually works for do you?

EG. You don't know who I actually work for, do you darling?

I should have added, the beauty of the Internet is that, well you don't quite know whom the person you're communicating with actually works for do you?

EG. You don't know who I actually work for, do you darling?
I guess the nap didn't help.

It's not a straw man, they are legitimate questions, that obviously you cannot answer.

It's okay, the answers can be found by others, don't worry.

Now, HQ off to.

It's not a straw man, they are legitimate questions, that obviously you cannot answer.

Now, HQ off to.
Yes go off to your "HQ." Sweet dreams.

Now, HQ off to.
Yes go off to your "HQ." Sweet dreams.

:lalala:

LONDON MUSLIM TERRORIST WAS A REFUGEE
June 5, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
londonmuslimkillers.jpg

We know now that at least one of the London Muslim killers was a refugee.

Moroccan and Libyan. Such diversity.

London Muslim Terrorist was a Refugee

Last edited:

Forum List

Back