Refugee family demands to be settled in Germany – or they'll go back to Syria

What a overblown sense of entitlement...

... Granny says, "Tell `em don't let the screen door...

... hit ya onna butt, onna way back."

It is clear that the conditions in Syria are better than what the refugees face in Europe.

Then why are so many leaving and risking their lives and the lives of their families to get to Europe?

I think that was sarcasm. :D

Coming from him, Chris, I doubt it was sarcasm. He truly believes it.

You think? I'm not too familiar with the poster, so you could be right.
Many of them are without help. No Water, no food, no toilets.
Syrian refugee: "If this is Europe, we're going back to Syria." | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is clear that the conditions in Syria are better than what the refugees face in Europe.

Then why are so many leaving and risking their lives and the lives of their families to get to Europe?

Syrian refugee: "If this is Europe, we're going back to Syria." | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

A lot of countries are not going to be able to afford to set them up at the Ritz! The reason why they are refugees is that they are trying to escape a war, not buy the newest version of iPhone???

A lot of countries are not going to be able to afford to set them up at the Ritz! The reason why they are refugees is that they are trying to escape a war, not buy the newest version of iPhone???
There are all sorts of refugees. In Germany, one was not satisfied with his placement and he took a taxi to get to another several hundreds of kilometers away...

Who gives a shit? They don't, they expect someone else to come up with those things for them. If they would grow a pair, they might get those things in the places they crawled from. Unfortunately, it is much easier and less hazardous to crawl North, to the EU, and expect others to be the men they are incapable of or unwilling to be. Fuckers need to FIGHT for what is right. Cowards. Lazy cowards.

And yet, there they are, lined up waiting to buy the newest technology while expecting others to pay for their food and shelter...no, DEMANDING someone else fund the necessities of life for them.

I don't think refugees should demand anything. They should be happy that they have arrived in a safe country. Personally I feel that they can go back to their home country if they are not satisfied with the country in which they are re-settled.

A FAMILY of migrants have demanded that they are settled in Germany and have refused to seek asylum in any other European country.
By JAKE BURMAN
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Thu, Sep 24, 2015 | UPDATED: 19:22, Thu, Sep 24, 2015

Kbeih said that he wants his family to be housed in 'Germany or nothing
Housam Kbieh - who travelled to Europe with his wife and two sons - has threatened to go back to Syria if his family are not relocated to the EU's most powerful member state, which offers a generous benefit system and open-door policy.

Kbieh and his family are staying at an old military camp in the north of Munich, which has been transformed into a migrant centre.

Continue reading at:

A fairly typical attitude among Muslims; you're merely dhimmi, and you're obligated to pander to their whims; it's their due from infidels as per the Koran, after all.

And yet, there they are, lined up waiting to buy the newest technology while expecting others to pay for their food and shelter...no, DEMANDING someone else fund the necessities of life for them.

I wouldn't have a problem with helping those who really do need help. I can't help but think they aren't really seeking "asylum" when they are out buying the latest iPhones though. Lol. I'm sure there are some who truly are destitute and have lost everything, etc.

So they should be taken in by the other Muslim countries, where conditions are so much better and conducive to their lifestyles. Given there some 2 billion Muslims, absorbing a few hundred thousand of their brethren should be no problem; they only want to go to Europe to cause violent shit and extortions anyway.

The only real refugees are the Christians, and of course the West is busy denying Christians asylum while sniveling over the animals demanding entry.

So they should be taken in by the other Muslim countries, where conditions are so much better and conducive to their lifestyles. Given there some 2 billion Muslims, absorbing a few hundred thousand of their brethren should be no problem; they only want to go to Europe to cause violent shit and extortions anyway.

Yeah, I don't know why their neighboring countries don't offer more help. Some of them do. Others seem to completely ignore them. Makes one wonder why, that's for sure.

I wouldn't have a problem with helping those who really do need help. I can't help but think they aren't really seeking "asylum" when they are out buying the latest iPhones though. Lol. I'm sure there are some who truly are destitute and have lost everything, etc.

I'm with you. Those who need some help should get it if they really are refugees from a war-torn country. However, I think that many of those Syrian refugees are those who were well-off in Syria and can pay their own way. What I don't understand is that if people are trying to help feed them,, why are they so particular. In their position, I would eat anything that fills my stomach.

http://tundratabloids.com/2015/10/f...-in-oulu-call-finnish-food-only-fit-for-dogs/

I'm with you. Those who need some help should get it if they really are refugees from a war-torn country. However, I think that many of those Syrian refugees are those who were well-off in Syria and can pay their own way. What I don't understand is that if people are trying to help feed them,, why are they so particular. In their position, I would eat anything that fills my stomach.

FINLAND: MUSLIM SETTLERS PROTEST IN OULU CALLING FINNISH FOOD ONLY FIT FOR DOGS…….. |

Sounds to me like some might be using this situation to make a move to another (better) country without having to go through the hassles of obtaining legal citizenship and using "asylum" as a cop out. :dunno: Desperate people just don't behave that way in most instances.

This is just the beginning of the migrant influx...

Tip of the iceberg: No end in sight to migrant wave
Oct 4,`15 -- One month after the body of 3-year-old Aylan Kurdi washed up on a Turkish beach - and a week after the European Union agreed to secure its borders - the migrant crisis has largely fallen off the front pages and reporters are going home.
But the human tide keeps rolling northward and westward, and aid agencies are preparing for it to continue through the winter, when temperatures along the migrant trail will drop below freezing. They fear the crisis may get worse. "One thing is clear, the movement is not going to die down," said Babar Baloch, the U.N. refugee agency's representative in the Balkans. "What we are seeing right now ... it's just the tip of the iceberg." While over a half million people have crossed the Mediterranean to Europe this year, more than double the figure for all of 2014, that is only a fraction of the people who are on the move. Some 4 million have fled Syria after more than four years of civil war, and 8 million have been displaced inside the country. And it's not just Syrians. It's Iraqis and Iranians, Afghans and Eritreans.

4bce44f69b7749b1a97e69d3b6a2ba19_0-big.jpg

A Syrian refugee man carrying his daughter rushes to the beach as he arrives on a dinghy from the Turkish coast to the northeastern Greek island of Lesbos, Sunday, Oct. 4 , 2015. The U.N. refugee agency is reporting a noticeable drop this week in arrivals of refugees by sea into Greece - as the total figure for the year nears the 400,000 mark. Overall, the UNHCR estimates 396,500 people have entered Greece via the Mediterranean this year with seventy percent of them are from war-torn Syria.​

The EU acknowledged the scale of the problem last week, even after it approved a plan to toughen border controls and provide at least 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) to help Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan care for refugees living in their countries. The first new border measures won't take effect until November, and a proposal for strengthening the EU border agency is due in December. "Recently I visited refugee camps in Turkey and Jordan and I heard only one message - we are determined to get to Europe," European Council President Donald Tusk said after the agreement was announced. "It is clear that the greatest tide of refugees and migrants is yet to come."

While the UN High Commissioner for Refugees on Friday reported a "noticeable drop" in migrants entering Greece by sea - as weather conditions deteriorated this week - agency spokesman Adrian Edwards said "any improvement in the weather is likely to bring another surge in arrivals." About 1,500 people arrived in Greece on Thursday, down from 5,000 a day in recent weeks, UNHCR said. The EU was spurred to act after photos of Aylan lying face down on a Turkish beach were published around the world, triggering outrage over the suffering of migrants fleeing war and poverty. Aylan drowned, along with his mother and brother, when their boat capsized on the journey from Turkey to the Greek island of Kos.

MORE

Ugh,that poor little baby boy. Anyways, those people who would get onto one of those rickety boats and make the trek across the ocean were definitely displaying signs of desperation! The problem is, in times like these, it's really not easy to tell who really needs help and who is just using to the situation to gain something. Tough call to make, and I'm glad it's not mine to make.

Ugh,that poor little baby boy. Anyways, those people who would get onto one of those rickety boats and make the trek across the ocean were definitely displaying signs of desperation! The problem is, in times like these, it's really not easy to tell who really needs help and who is just using to the situation to gain something. Tough call to make, and I'm glad it's not mine to make.

Actiually, Chris, that unfortunate toddler didn't have to die at all if the father just stayed in Turkey in the house his sister bought for him. Instead he was the one who was steering that boat.

That's why there should be a far more stringent screening process. They shouldn't be allowed to just roll on in and set up camp. Of course, the screening agencies are probably totally overwhelmed, and these animals know that. Why do you think they all "migrated" at one time?

Actiually, Chris, that unfortunate toddler didn't have to die at all if the father just stayed in Turkey in the house his sister bought for him. Instead he was the one who was steering that boat.
Very good point.

That's why there should be a far more stringent screening process. They shouldn't be allowed to just roll on in and set up camp. Of course, the screening agencies are probably totally overwhelmed, and these animals know that. Why do you think they all "migrated" at one time?

Yeah, I don't know how easy it is to "screen" people from over there. I imagine that there is not much organization.

Yeah, I don't know how easy it is to "screen" people from over there. I imagine that there is not much organization.
It's not possible. Records are crap from there. I would hesitate to take any applicants that were not women with children, and even then, I'd hesitate. Men between the ages of 16 and 60 need not apply. Profiling works.

New Topics

Forum List

Back