Refugee family demands to be settled in Germany – or they'll go back to Syria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I don't think refugees should demand anything. They should be happy that they have arrived in a safe country. Personally I feel that they can go back to their home country if they are not satisfied with the country in which they are re-settled.

A FAMILY of migrants have demanded that they are settled in Germany and have refused to seek asylum in any other European country.
By JAKE BURMAN
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Thu, Sep 24, 2015 | UPDATED: 19:22, Thu, Sep 24, 2015

Kbeih said that he wants his family to be housed in 'Germany or nothing
Housam Kbieh - who travelled to Europe with his wife and two sons - has threatened to go back to Syria if his family are not relocated to the EU's most powerful member state, which offers a generous benefit system and open-door policy.

Kbieh and his family are staying at an old military camp in the north of Munich, which has been transformed into a migrant centre.

Continue reading at:

I don't think refugees should demand anything. They should be happy that they have arrived in a safe country. Personally I feel that they can go back to their home country if they are not satisfied with the country in which they are re-settled.

A FAMILY of migrants have demanded that they are settled in Germany and have refused to seek asylum in any other European country.
By JAKE BURMAN
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Thu, Sep 24, 2015 | UPDATED: 19:22, Thu, Sep 24, 2015

Kbeih said that he wants his family to be housed in 'Germany or nothing
Housam Kbieh - who travelled to Europe with his wife and two sons - has threatened to go back to Syria if his family are not relocated to the EU's most powerful member state, which offers a generous benefit system and open-door policy.

Kbieh and his family are staying at an old military camp in the north of Munich, which has been transformed into a migrant centre.

Continue reading at:

---
Germany or back to Syria?
What a compliment to Germany, esp if many others in the refugee camps feel Germany is the best place for them.
Maybe they know some German?
Learning Hungarian would be a much bigger challenge.

No doubt, Germany is a bright spot in the EU. Where else can you drive 120 mph and not get a ticket? I did 190 kph last year driving in Bavaria on vacation, and got passed by others ... driving BMWs, Mercedes, Audis, etc.
My wife hated it though.

It is clear that the conditions in Syria are better than what the refugees face in Europe.
Clearly, they should be sent back. Why languish in a cesspit like Germany when Syria is so much better.
I have an understanding that the conditions in Europe for refugees are terrible. But maybe they wouldn´t if all those pseudo refugees would be sent back.

Syrian refugee: "If this is Europe, we're going back to Syria." | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

14_9_2015_8_00_47.jpg

It is clear that the conditions in Syria are better than what the refugees face in Europe.
Clearly, they should be sent back. Why languish in a cesspit like Germany when Syria is so much better.
I have an understanding that the conditions in Europe for refugees are terrible. But maybe they wouldn´t if all those pseudo refugees would be sent back.

Syrian refugee: "If this is Europe, we're going back to Syria." | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

14_9_2015_8_00_47.jpg
"Pseudo refugees"...good description. I almost retired in Germany. I loved Germany. Now, I'm glad I chose Alaska, instead. At least here I can defend myself against the threat.

14_9_2015_8_00_47.jpg
"Pseudo refugees"...good description. I almost retired in Germany. I loved Germany. Now, I'm glad I chose Alaska, instead. At least here I can defend myself against the threat.
And that threat is not likely to exist in Alaska. Must be a nice place.

Don't like it, go the hell back, then...why not work at making your own homeland worthy of human habitation instead of relying on others?
Cockroaches!

It amazes me how so many of the refugees are complaining. Instead of being grateful that they are safe, they want this and they want that. I can't think any other group of refugees in the past complaining like this.

UK: 71% of Muslim "refugees" complain about the food

WATCH: Migrants Complain About Slow Internet, Boredom At Netherlands Camp

I'm surprised that "refugees" are so choosy. Lol. Normally, I think refugees of war are just thankful to be alive with their families in a safe environment, away from the blood shed. It's peculiar, but I guess there is going to be an arse in every bunch.

Then why are so many leaving and risking their lives and the lives of their families to get to Europe?

I think that was sarcasm. :D

Coming from him, Chris, I doubt it was sarcasm. He truly believes it.

You think? I'm not too familiar with the poster, so you could be right.

I am sure, Chris, and if you stick around for a while, you will see that I am right.

Then why are so many leaving and risking their lives and the lives of their families to get to Europe?
The freebies are much more generous in Europe, particularly in Germany...it is known.

Maybe those who can afford these phones should be asked to contribute something to their room and board.

Poverty-stricken refugees anxiously await I-Phone 6S

DAILYKENN.com -- Huddled masses yearning to acquire the new I-Phone 6X drew the ire of Germans this week.

Islamic insurgents -- otherwise known as "refugees" took their place in ques in Germany where they hoped to be among the first to purchase the $649 smart phone. Devices with beefed-up memory as priced at $749.

The I-Phone 6s was released Friday, Sept. 25, 2015.

Poverty-stricken refugees anxiously await I-Phone 6S - DailyKenn.com

Maybe, ISIS-Sally, they are on their way to Germany and don´t know anything about the situation in Europe. Most of them don´t flee the war, anyway, but the states in the camps in Turkey and Jordan.

Forum List

Back