Refresh our memory...what has this congress tried to get done for real Americans?

I can provide a list of things they’ve tried to get done for illegals but I’m drawing a blank trying to recall their work for REAL Americans....Anyone?

All you have to do is a simple search. It takes seconds.

I did and the official government site that discloses all legislation in both houses of the congress came up.

Here you go, there's 138 bills that have passed the house to go to the Senate where mitch mcconnell killed most of them.

The House of Reps is doing their jobs. The senate isn't. All they're doing is killing the bills that come from the House.

If you honestly wanted that information stop being such a lazy far right radical extremist and do the research.

You people are the most laziest people I've ever encountered.

House of Representatives Bills - GovTrack.us

I can provide a list of things they’ve tried to get done for illegals but I’m drawing a blank trying to recall their work for REAL Americans....Anyone?
------------------------------------------ agree for the most part . Course other than building the TRUMP Wall , deporting aliens , building the USA military , appointing Trump style and TRUMP Approved Judges i do not know what else Needs to be done in the USA BLoser .

Forum List

Back