Refocus

Roger

Rookie
Jul 23, 2011

It is time for the American people to refocus. It does not matter if you are Republican or Democrat. If you want to keep our democratic style of government then what you need to know is its the Republicans, Democrats, bankers of Wall Street vs. the American people. They are all on the same side. Greece is nothing more than a dress rehearal for the USA. The world finaniciers want to privatize our government. Greece, Wisconsin, Ohio..... it all the same. This is where both parties are taking us.

It is time for the American people to refocus. It does not matter if you are Republican or Democrat. If you want to keep our democratic style of government then what you need to know is its the Republicans, Democrats, bankers of Wall Street vs. the American people. They are all on the same side. Greece is nothing more than a dress rehearal for the USA. The world finaniciers want to privatize our government. Greece, Wisconsin, Ohio..... it all the same. This is where both parties are taking us.

Why is it everyone wants to bring up Greece? The US is not fucking Greece. The Greek government is responsible for over 45% of the country's GDP. We are nowhere near that, and even Democrats understand that we are spending too much and need to make some cuts. But as bad as things seem currently, our government only accounts for 25% of GDP. Again, we are not Greece, so quit bringing up Greece.

As a true libertarian I find all this shit tyrannical...

At least the House has a clue - the Senate is acting like a mother on welfare with 50+ children.

Of course any reduction in welfare spending will mean bad news for the libfucks.... Republicans have only came up with numerous plans to keep the needy and the military solvent..... NOPE, democrats really need a union payoff and a minority social welfare payoff in which they WILL NOT GET, Because democrats have to buy their fucking votes and rely on the ignorant or the "social justice" brainwashed to vote for them....

Last edited:

At least the House has a clue - the Senate is acting like a mother on welfare with 50+ children.

Of course any reduction in welfare spending will mean bad news for the libfucks.... Republicans have only came up with numerous plans to keep the needy and the military solvent..... NOPE, democrats really need a union payoff and a minority social welfare payoff in which they WILL NOT GET.

Because democrats have to buy their fucking votes and rely on the ignorant or the "social justice" brainwashed to vote for them....

Really? Do you find laws against gay marriage, drug laws, 2 wars, the industrial military complex, laws to restrict abortion, the Patriot Act, or the Balance Budget Amendment "tyrannical"?

Of course any reduction in welfare spending will mean bad news for the libfucks.... Republicans have only came up with numerous plans to keep the needy and the military solvent..... NOPE, democrats really need a union payoff and a minority social welfare payoff in which they WILL NOT GET, Because democrats have to buy their fucking votes and rely on the ignorant or the "social justice" brainwashed to vote for them....

How many people are on welfare?

How much would elimination of ALL welfare save us?

Do you even really know? I totally doubt it.

Show me every "welfare" plan you object to and its annual cost.

I challenge you to SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

Last edited:
Why is it everyone wants to bring up Greece? The US is not fucking Greece.

This is true. Up to now Your Kenyan President has focused on The American People. Please make him aware of Greece and where to find it so we might get a little relief.

He's your president as well, unless you don't live in America.

Would be true if He were actually President. But since that's only in the mind(?) of the most extreme of liberals, then He really counts only as their (hence "your") "president".

Forum List

Back