Reflections Of A Mixed Breed- My Thoughts On Columbus Day vs. Indigenous People's Day

Columbus Day, or Indigenous People's Day...depending upon where you live...is upon us. My ethnic heritage calls me to respect both holidays, I am a mixed breed person, my father is a german and Irish man and my mother is Spanish and Mescalero Apache from New Mexico. The real internal battle comes from my mother's side, I am related directly to Ferdinand, the main financiers of Columbus's journey. I am also directly related to the Apache, specifically the Mescalero clan. People who know this ask me how I could support one over the other. I don't believe I do, I respect my grandfather who taught me the Apache warrior code... Part of that demands I respect the victor in the wars that diminished half of my bloodline and their ability to kill.

I also have to respect the white man for not killing us all after all the Apache did to whites. Yes, natives were ruthless too. There is no noble race.

Ultimately I respect the warrior code of my mother's people and will be celebrating Columbus Day.

Because he won, and as such....he's the only one worth celebrating.

All humanity has been founded on war and plunder ... No ethnic group is immune.
We should celebrate our successes and learn from our failures ... Neither is greater than the other.

The people who chose to make Columbus Day the Indigenous People's Day ... Didn't do so to honor anyone ... They did it just out of spite.

Last edited:
Well, I would agree that your failed ideology is being questioned by the people, yeah.
Keeping up with the news? Last Nov 8 the people of this country threw out Hussein Obama's clan and this exact failed ideology out on his ass.
And nothing changed, Goldman Sachs is still all up in your white house, same as it would have been with Hilary, same as it ever was. The "other" party took over control and nothing changed. Odd ain't it, for a partisanshithead.
If nothing changed then why are you Leftie fascists having a royal hissy fit? Stay tuned, if you think Last Nov. 8 was bad for you guys, wait till you see what happens in 2018 and 2020!

The donor class will still be in charge and the people will have no representation, so your party nonsense makes no sense at all.
Yeah, like the Soros, Weinstein donor types who controlled Obama and Hillary. You are an ignorant fool.

Soros, Weinstein..... Sounds like a Bar Mitzvah.

Journos' panties get all twisted whenever Trump doesn't perform one of the various rituals of self-abasement expected of white Americans.

DLtLHBZVAAIYO5d.jpg

That would be a few of the donor class, yes, but alas, you are mired in partisanshit even with your list here; it is a disease with some.
Your Hussien Obama was a puppet of the radical Leftie donor class. But yes, you aren't interested in partisan shit, you hate America.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, blahbiddy blah blah. So now you want to argue over who is worse, the "leftie" donor class or "righty" donor class?

Pass.
Like I said, it doesn't matter to you guys, you see America, it's system, and it's history as the problem. Your end game is to take it apart.
" Does it have flaws? sure."

That would require questioning the system, which always results with you fouling yourself.
Pointing out where we can do better, is not the same as bashing America, it's history, its flag, its Founding Fathers, capitalism, it's system of government, all the contributions and good that it has done in the world, etc. which is what you guys are all about.
You cannot have a conversation with anyone you're assigning to a group on a list of enemies you have. You can have no idea what anyone is about if you cannot have a conversation. And then that's also how you come to think you're always right. All part of a positive feedback loop. And you lead with "you guys" and reactionary labels. Pretty boring really. Folks used to come for other things. This seems pretty pointless.

For example, tryna have a conversation with you on Israeli foreign policy, .... all you can do is screech anti semetic nonsense and slobber up your monitor screen. It's quite rabid in tone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back