Reflections And Warnings - An Interview With Aaron Russo Part I

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU-j6serKso]YouTube - Reflections And Warnings - An Interview With Aaron Russo Part I[/ame]

Once again Alex Jones hits one out of the park with his interview with Aaron Russo exposing the elite crime syndicate family for just what it is ...EVIL! This movie interview with a friend of Nick Rockefeller exposes the lie the American people have been sold about the war on terror and how we are all slaves to the banking system that is taking over the world.
THIS IS A MUST SEE!!! I HOPE MY FELLOW TRUTHERS WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO MAKE THIS VIRAL!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfRz7oYiCLQ]YouTube - Aaron Russo MAD AS HELL 1 of 9[/ame]

The BS grew so deep after the repetitive words of freedom and liberty that I had to raise my feet, after a little more listening I had to get up on my chair, soon the whole house would have filled with this BS. Sorry, but I took the liberty to shut him off, still having the freedom not to listen to cranks. Charlatan meet your living example.

PS is there any sense in any of the 9 Parts!!??? I would feel like I lived in his dictatorial state if I had to listen to him much longer.

The BS grew so deep after the repetitive words of freedom and liberty that I had to raise my feet, after a little more listening I had to get up on my chair, soon the whole house would have filled with this BS. Sorry, but I took the liberty to shut him off, still having the freedom not to listen to cranks. Charlatan meet your living example.

PS is there any sense in any of the 9 Parts!!??? I would feel like I lived in his dictatorial state if I had to listen to him much longer.

C'mon, listening to Obama's press conference wasn't that bad!

:lol:

What a pack of idiots.

First, if your listening to anything you here from alex Jones it is dangerous to your IQ.

Second, if you actually believe any of that warmed over, John Birch, Lyndon LaRoche BS it becomes quickly debateable as to whether or not you have enough IQ to spare.

Last edited:
what a pack of idiots.

First, if your listening to anything you here from alex jones it is dangerous to your iq.

Second, if you actually believe any of that warmed over, john birch, lyndon laroche bs it becomes quickly debateable as to whether or not you have enough iq to spare.

shill!

It is shills that you listen to. And Hucksters. There are only two types of people involved in the Truther movement, idiots and people trying to make money off of idiots.

Forum List

Back