Referendum on California Secession

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
My proposal:

California does not vote. It is up to the other 49 states to decide whether we want them to stay or give the state back to Mexico. Regardless, the U.S. government will retain all federal lands in California, especially the military bases.

Of course, the expulsion would win in a landslide.

But what about the sane people in California, who don't want to live in Greater Mexico?

Well, we offer them free immigration into the 49, plus 40 acres and an SUV.

Who's with me on this?

I would favor retaining the entire state, by military force if necessary. Anyone who wants to leave is free to do so, with no gratuities offered.

How about a nuke under ground/under water on the fault itself so the undesirable part would just fall into the sea. Then, normal people could live happily ever after without moving anywhere.

You do know the head organizer for the Calif secession was a Russian mole, who was trying to cause division and hatred among citizens, who returned back to Russia when he was revealed to be Russian....last year before the election.

How about a nuke under ground/under water on the fault itself so the undesirable part would just fall into the sea. Then, normal people could live happily ever after without moving anywhere.

Great plan there Lex.

My proposal:

California does not vote. It is up to the other 49 states to decide whether we want them to stay or give the state back to Mexico. Regardless, the U.S. government will retain all federal lands in California, especially the military bases.

Of course, the expulsion would win in a landslide.

But what about the sane people in California, who don't want to live in Greater Mexico?

Well, we offer them free immigration into the 49, plus 40 acres and an SUV.

Who's with me on this?

Nonsense. America will not survive one day without Hollywood. Or do you want the whole world to misspell USA?

The value of "Hollywood," on balance, is negative. For every worthwhile film, TV show, or stage play originating there, there are a thousand pieces of artistic garbage. Viewers who are not actually rendered dumber by virtue of watching have at best wasted the time when they could have been doing something more valuable (taking a nap?).

California is a wonderful place - mainly because of the weather and topography - but the Leftists who rule there could accurately but figuratively be described as an Invasive Species. Their "threats" to secede are a joke, as everyone in the other 49 states knows. "Some Russian" made this up? Gimmeafukkinbreak.

The value of "Hollywood," on balance, is negative. For every worthwhile film, TV show, or stage play originating there, there are a thousand pieces of artistic garbage. Viewers who are not actually rendered dumber by virtue of watching have at best wasted the time when they could have been doing something more valuable (taking a nap?).

California is a wonderful place - mainly because of the weather and topography - but the Leftists who rule there could accurately but figuratively be described as an Invasive Species. Their "threats" to secede are a joke, as everyone in the other 49 states knows. "Some Russian" made this up? Gimmeafukkinbreak.

We must not forget, Hollywood movies are America's only export product. That and dollar loan schemes. The rest is all outsourced.

But yes, California's secession would stop worldwide Americanization, which would be only good for America.

Forum List

Back