Referee interference

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
I think I just saw a re-run of the incompetent Refs not in NFL football but in the presidential Debate. Candy Crowley showed her Liberal bias.

More blame it on the moderator blabber from republicans. After the first debate, liberals didn't whine about Obama losing. They didn't blame anyone. Even though Romney lied about certain topics.

More blame it on the moderator blabber from republicans. After the first debate, liberals didn't whine about Obama losing. They didn't blame anyone. Even though Romney lied about certain topics.

She lied and quickly moved past the Benghazi debacle and gave Obama three minutes longer to speak then Romney. The questions she picked from the audience where pointed at the republican candidate. It was obvious if you are not wearing blinders.

There were a couple of highlights though. I enjoyed watching when Obama came at Romney in a huff and Romney backed him up and sat him down. I also think that Obama's obvious hatefulness towards Romney showed thru clearly to the viewers and I think that will cost him a couple of points. Overall it was a pretty fun debate to watch. I also liked the part where Romney got Obama on the record for lying about Benghazi again, he did that like he and his team already have a plan in place to exploit Obama's lies.

No he didn't lie. And of course you will cry about his behavior. That's presidential behavior. It's not a joke to politicize the incident the day after while its still occurring.

No he didn't lie. And of course you will cry about his behavior. That's presidential behavior. It's not a joke to politicize the incident the day after while its still occurring.

I'm not crying, I enjoyed the debate. If you read the transcript from Obama's statement in the rose garden and for a week or so after you will see that Obama clearly lied...unless of course you are going to lie about it as well. ~shrug~

Last edited:
Looks like blaming to me. :lol:

That's not blaming. Most liberals didn't whine about that debate. They were open about Obama losing the debate or atleast not being aggresive. He changed that tonight

The moderator was clearly biased.

Obama did lie. He did not call the embassy attack a terrorist attack.

Just because he said "acts of terror" in a speech does not mean he was calling the embassy attack a terrorist attack.

I'm not crying, I enjoyed the debate.

Good. I enjoyed it too, Romney seemed a little nervous though. Near the end.

Nah, he worked Obama over pretty good. I'm looking forward to whatever it is Romney's team has planned for Obama's lie about Benghazi. I liked the way he told Obama something like "Are you sure, because I want to get you on record". Heh, I also got a kick out of Romney pointing out that Obama also has investments in companies in China and uses off-shore accounts. I don't care who you are, that was just plain funny! :)

Looks like blaming to me. :lol:

That's not blaming. Most liberals didn't whine about that debate.
They were open about Obama losing the debate or atleast not being aggresive. He changed that tonight
Can I have some of what you're smoking? :lol:

The moderator was clearly biased.

Obama did lie. He did not call the embassy attack a terrorist attack.

Just because he said "acts of terror" in a speech does not mean he was calling the embassy attack a terrorist attack.

Especially as his entire administration flat out continued to lie about it for another week or so as Obama himself did as well. I think Obama may be just about done and ready to move to Hawaii. Tonight didn't help him any...he was toast.

Forum List

Back