Ref tackles QB

Nothing, really. Everyone assumed the QB just ran into him by accident. I'm sure South Carolina will make a big deal out of it, since it was a close game.

Saw the tape earlier, it was no accident he chased him from the front and purposefully blocked him. There is no excuse for his actions.

The ref didn't do anything wrong. You have to understand, we are all watching the ball carrier. The refs are watching everything. His eyes were probably elsewhere and saw him at the last second and put his shoulder down to absorb the blow.

The QB should have trucked him. Seriously, it's a ref without pads. He acted like he was hit by Jack Tatum.

The ref didn't do anything wrong. You have to understand, we are all watching the ball carrier. The refs are watching everything. His eyes were probably elsewhere and saw him at the last second and put his shoulder down to absorb the blow.

The QB should have trucked him. Seriously, it's a ref without pads. He acted like he was hit by Jack Tatum.

Bull shit, he chased him from the front and then blocked him. It is clear as day.

Yeah, Stoner, come on. The ref had ample time to move away, instead he moved into the rushing QB and put his shoulder up.

Yeah, Stoner, come on. The ref had ample time to move away, instead he moved into the rushing QB and put his shoulder up.

Simple solution. I would tell my players to take out any ref that got in the way. Run right through them. See how long before the refs quit doing that shit.

Forum List

Back