Reevaluating Jon Huntsman Jr.

I think it's very easy to consider other people after listening to Ron Paul.

In fact, i think its easy to consider all the candidates.

Sure, you’re the one asking if you can even trust the other candidates... Good luck man, you seem to only wana play devil’s advocate, I find that personality a bit boring.

Give me a list of your top 5 most important issies and positions on them and I'll bet most the candidates don't even comes close to your position. But, whatever dude.

I am not sure. Now that the vicious left defamed and took down Herman Cain I am searching for a candidate to support. I think the field is very weak. Not sure who I want to support.

Romney probably is who think is best, since he had an economic genius that knows the ins and outs of the private sector, but Romneycare urks me and he seems like too much of the same old Washington Politician.

Ron Paul $1 trillion spending cuts and tax cut proposal I like, but cutting the CIA, FBI, NSA, INS, DHS and his stance on Iran just doesn't sound good for me.

Huntsman tax plan (8,14,24 person and 25 corp) sounds great, but his backing of China sounds Clintonesque and getting rid of the child and mortgage tax doesn't sit well with me.

Bachmann, well nothing about her sounds good.

Newt was in Congress when Clinton was there. CRA got revived, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac got the power to create a secondary mortgage market, GLB and repeal of Glass-Steagell Act, Student Loans made non-dischargable, NAFTA, Trade Barriers to China torn down and yes I hold against him divorcing his wife when she was on her death bed! He is too much for me too swallow!

Santorum is too much of an arrogant ass to support.

Is it too late for Christie, Daniels, Ryan, Rubio or West to get into the race?

Just saw that on the news. He's beginning his descent in to
Reepub Hell, where the only way to get ahead is to lie to the voters.

I thought Huntsman was one of the two or three half intelligent ones but now we're down to Roemer and Johnson and they're way to smart to ever get a rw vote. The right wing likes their candidates dumb and that's all there is to that.
Me too, but he saw that speaking as a sane person wouldn't get him on the crazy train.

Honestly after you see and hear Ron Paul it's hard to even consider anyone else...
For the loony bin. Correct.
Huntsman's daughters are cute. They have more charisma than he does. Actually a brown paper bag has more charisma. And yes, he's a lib. We'll get the usual "the GOP must nominate a moderate to win" bullshit. That got us McCain. We see how that turned out.

Forum List

Back