Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

You do know it's national peanut butter day today, right?

Right now there's a tempest in a PB jar on my facebook because there's a mom whose son is allergic...she's posting all sorts of stuff about how anyone who eats peanuts should wash afterwards, and perhaps not go out in public, because they may spread "peanut dust" or something, and a poor individual may die because of it.

True enough, peanut allergies are bad...but C'MON. That's just crazy! Kids are allergic to pennicillin, too. So...should we wear hazmat suits when we're prescribed it? Or do we just stop prescribing it?

Happy PB day!

You do know it's national peanut butter day today, right?

Right now there's a tempest in a PB jar on my facebook because there's a mom whose son is allergic...she's posting all sorts of stuff about how anyone who eats peanuts should wash afterwards, and perhaps not go out in public, because they may spread "peanut dust" or something, and a poor individual may die because of it.

True enough, peanut allergies are bad...but C'MON. That's just crazy! Kids are allergic to pennicillin, too. So...should we wear hazmat suits when we're prescribed it? Or do we just stop prescribing it?

Happy PB day!

I dance a dance to Peanut Butter Day!

Thanks for the G2!

And people with allergies should take precautions. The rest of us should be able to eat peanut butter unmolested by them.

Yes...

And I think they make them with Oreo wafers in the cup, too...at least they used to.

Those things were killer...

The dark chocolate ones are nasty. I prefer milk chocolate anyways. And if that makes me semi-racist, so be it.

Naah on Snickers.

I would rather turn into Betty white.

A friend brought me 5 of those giganto Hersheys dark chocolate bars today though :D
I still have 4.5 of them.

Last edited:
Naah on Snickers.

I would rather turn into Betty white.

I enjoy the Snickers but not the Milky Way. Go figure.
betty_white_is_my_home_girl_by_doitsu_germanychan-d31b7tf.jpg

I love the white chocolate ones too. :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back