Discussion in 'Food & Wine' started by boedicca, Jan 24, 2011.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are Yum.
Especially the bite size ones.
You do know it's national peanut butter day today, right?
Right now there's a tempest in a PB jar on my facebook because there's a mom whose son is allergic...she's posting all sorts of stuff about how anyone who eats peanuts should wash afterwards, and perhaps not go out in public, because they may spread "peanut dust" or something, and a poor individual may die because of it.
True enough, peanut allergies are bad...but C'MON. That's just crazy! Kids are allergic to pennicillin, too. So...should we wear hazmat suits when we're prescribed it? Or do we just stop prescribing it?
Happy PB day!
I approve of boedicca's post.
I dance a dance to Peanut Butter Day!
Thanks for the G2!
And people with allergies should take precautions. The rest of us should be able to eat peanut butter unmolested by them.
They make 'em w/dark choc now right?
And I think they make them with Oreo wafers in the cup, too...at least they used to.
Those things were killer...
Wow. Never ever saw those.
That reminds me- there's some Breyer's Oreo ice cream calling my name... brb.
HERSHEY'S | REESE'S Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, Creamy Peanut Butter Cups | HERSHEY'S
Do you pop a whole bite sized one in your mouth or bite it? I bite.
I pop a regular size one in my mouth.
Bitting's fo sucka's
Separate names with a comma.