Reelected & new Repubs refusing Norquist kool aid?

Hmmm. Very interesting development :eusa_think:

He offered (demanded they sign) his gridlock pledge :deal: as usual & they said :up_yours:

Norquist pledge takes election hit - The Hill
About a dozen newly elected House Republicans refused to sign the anti-tax pledge during their campaigns, and another handful of returning Republicans have disavowed their allegiance to the written commitment.

102017600.jpg

There may be reason to be cautiously optimistic as to a reasonable and responsible GOP negotiating in good faith; but old habits die hard.

Without specific talking points, their constituents won't know what believe or say.

Without specific talking points, their constituents won't know what believe or say.

How true! Word is that FOX has been getting lots of requests to replay some of their old propaganda laden news casts. The sheep have lost their way...

the intolerance and hate just reeks in this thread..

nothing to be proud of

the intolerance and hate just reeks in this thread..

nothing to be proud of

I don't hate you Stephanie, I pity you. Clearly I tolerate you, for the same reason. You're dumb and that's sad.

and I pity you more...what a sad life
and stop lying you don't tolerate anyone unless they think the same as you...you all talk about others being sheep, look in this thread it was echo chamber of sheep patting each other on the ass with what they think is cleaver remarks..

funny as hell

Last edited:
We can be sure of one thing, all the newly elected Democrats will be pledging their allegiance to the Dear Leader ON RAISING peoples taxes and you sheep will be right here cheering them on..

THAT is what's damn sad

LOL. Staph, old gal, if you are going to cut spending, you must raise taxes. No way we can balance the budget without doing both. And I really won't be satisfied until those making far more than I do pay the same percentage of their total income in taxes as I do.

Forum List

Back