Redskins throttled the Raiders last night!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I'm too shocked to totally believe what I'm seeing. They held the Raiders to 120 yards of total offense! Maybe they all came down with a case of Kneeler's disease. :badgrin: Next week will tell the tale for the Redskins as they play the Chiefs at their place. But the Skins O-line is starting to remind me of the Hogs, no lie! :beer:

I'm too shocked to totally believe what I'm seeing. They held the Raiders to 120 yards of total offense! Maybe they all came down with a case of Kneeler's disease. :badgrin: Next week will tell the tale for the Redskins as they play the Chiefs at their place. But the Skins O-line is starting to remind me of the Hogs, no lie! :beer:

that tells me what I suspected is true,that they have taken a step down from last year.I thought the chiefs would run away with the division title and be a serious contender for the superbowl after beating the cheaters so convincingly but they prove to be the same old chiefs,go out and beat a good team and just barely beat a crappy team that only did not win because they made more costly mistakes than the chiefs did. the fact this offense could do NOTHING in the second half against the pathetic chargers speaks volumns that they are not that good either.

I can't believe the league hasn't been protesting the name of Washingtons team. Racist players I suppose.

I was surprised that the Skins were able to shut down the Raiduz too. I doubt they will be able to follow that up against the Chefs though. The Chefs have a strong D, unlike the Raiduz.

Forum List

Back