'Rednecks' the Problem, Hispanic Says

Rednecks are the solution, NOT the problem, we all no what the PROBLEM is.:eusa_wall:

That's one of the funniest things I have ever heard!
Yes, we certainly need more hate crimes, cross burnings and black kids being pulled behind cars. God bless the rednecks. They are why Wal Mart sells so many white sheets.

Yes, we certainly need more hate crimes, cross burnings and black kids being pulled behind cars. God bless the rednecks. They are why Wal Mart sells so many white sheets.

And I suppose your solution is to give everything away at the "conservatives" expense (after all we have to make them pay for what they have done to this country over the last 8 years...right?)

*sheesh*

Please read a book or something with your time...

Hate crimes have alwys been around and will always be around. Iwould like to inform you that just as many hate crimes are committed against whites as blacks.

You know we certianly need more white joggers pulleed into the bushes and raped by minorities. we need more white teenage girls beat by 20-30 black people... the list could go on and on. but I think you see what I'm getting at.

I would like to also pont out to you that if it were not for those "rednecks" our military would have very few members for you see the vast majority of the US military comes from the middle and southern section of the US there are very few East and West coast members of the military proportionaly that is.

Without these "rednecks" you wouldnt have most of the freedoms you enjoy. For your information the liberal democrats were the founders of the most hated institution in the US the KKK. Think about it.........

Please read a book or something with your time...

Hate crimes have alwys been around and will always be around. Iwould like to inform you that just as many hate crimes are committed against whites as blacks.

You know we certianly need more white joggers pulleed into the bushes and raped by minorities. we need more white teenage girls beat by 20-30 black people... the list could go on and on. but I think you see what I'm getting at.

I would like to also pont out to you that if it were not for those "rednecks" our military would have very few members for you see the vast majority of the US military comes from the middle and southern section of the US there are very few East and West coast members of the military proportionaly that is.

Without these "rednecks" you wouldnt have most of the freedoms you enjoy. For your information the liberal democrats were the founders of the most hated institution in the US the KKK. Think about it.........

I dunno...I think the last statistics I saw, the military membership was pretty representative of the various states' populations.

I hate Rednecks.

But not even the conservatives on the board would say you were a racist for this comment. But if I offer that blacks commit most of the crime in America, the same conservatives would call me just that.

And that's to say nothing of the liberals.

Anyone starting to see a problem with the current mindsets?

You can hate "rednecks" all you want. But a "redneck" is a white human being who works with his hands for a living, often in the sun, hence the "red neck." He obeys the law, goes to church, stays loyal to his wife and probably does things for you you'd never imagine, like feed your family with agriculture, fix your plumbing, drive the truck that delivers your goods, machine the tools that make your goods, build the housing you live in and repair the car you drive. You're probably annoyed that he loves his country, salutes the flag and believes in the Bible, because by God, you're too clever for all that nonsense. You're made uncomfortable by his patriotism, because as an overprivileged little fuck, you can't understand anything bigger than yourself. Your right to spew your hatred for him rests on the bodies of his kind buried at Arlington.

Would you please explain this post to me as to how you arrived at that conclusion? I am a redneck and very proud of it, and there are millions of redneck wantabes in the USA. Yes, they are in every state. I will defend your "RIGHT" to hate anyone for any reason you chose, even for the color of their skin, but when you start accusing people of doing something as vile as your post suggest that has never even been thought of in their social classification, that is another story and should be addressed and came to grips with.

Forum List

Back